Snow!

xbl

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

The BBC online weather forecast is fairly shite. I thought they just lifted it directly from the Met Office but possibly not?

I used to think that as well but they're either well behind whats been posted or they're just taking a punt.

What makes it worse is the wife's boss looks at the beeb from the other side of the country and decides it's ok for the wife to drive in to work....not likely, the wife can't even drive in normal conditions!

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Tesco is open. We will save the public. Get panic shopping people and make my shares rise .
Sun is out :-)

Shut in Byres Road Glasgow. Apparently due to 'Unforeseen Circumstances :lol:

Mixed bag of cans out the paper shop it is then :angel

Took the wife to work. Road blocked by truck and one other person behind me, person behind me was going to have to reverse about 20yards.

Approached driver (50 year oldish woman, wid not) and told her she's have to reverse. 

Her reply....

"I can't reverse this car"

picard-facepalm.jpg

Edited by Romeo

8 minutes ago, thistledo said:

wdvtg5P.jpg

"You are going to come out of this alive" 

Settle the f**k down Lesley. 

What she should have said was "Never again will I ignore the frequent warnings not to travel unless it is absolutely necessary."

A lot of people off work today (in Newcastle) due to snow. My house is literally 30 yards from a bus route so the roads are clear all the way provided I can get off my street. The office car park doesn't get cleared and is several inches deep, so that's fun.

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Anyone know how the A71 from Kilmarnock to Edinburgh's been?  Got a large delivery due tomorrow morning that I need

Do drug runners not have SUVs m9? 

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Just looked outside there, not sure I'll get out but as I am a HERO who works for the NHS I have to try.

Pls share...

My missus is away walking to her nearest NHS location. Meanwhile I've had eggs bacon and beans...with no sausages. I hope she freezes to death for this oversight.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My missus is away walking to her nearest NHS location. Meanwhile I've had eggs bacon and beans...with no sausages. I hope she freezes to death for this oversight.

That's outrageous, yeah, we were told we should go to our nearest NHS base, that's assuming they have an office and somewhere for me to work.