Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

I've merged these two together, with the original thread from GN as the title, sorry about that !

I've also moved it into SPL chatter, it is about an Aberdeen fan after all.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've merged these two together, with the original thread from GN as the title, sorry about that !

Aye, makes sense :huh:

I know you're trying to be helpful Div, but how's a doddery old tit like me supposed to keep up? Think of the Silver Surfers! :rolleyes:

It appeared that either a cigarette, lighter or match was flicked at an Aberdeen fan wearing a sheep costume made out of wool, which naturally would have ignited fast. It also seemed like it was an accident rather than anything intentionally malicious. Though I wasn't there so have no idea really.

Just a bit of pedantry, but isn't wool quite a good fire rerardant?

Poor guy though, it's amazing how stupid some people can be.

How the f**k do you accidentally set someone on fire?

A favourable set of circumstances exist;

Take some pissed football fans, some smoking, add in 1 Other football fan wearing highly combustible clothing, put them all in a confined space. 1 fella wearing a sheep outfit on fire running through a train whilst aforesaid pissed football fans pour beer on him in an attempt to "douse" the flames.

Incidentally, what would happen to a fire if you poured, say, buckfast wine on to it ?

Incidentally, what would happen to a fire if you poured, say, buckfast wine on to it ?

I don't know.

Why don't you get someone to set you on fire and try it out, seeing as how you think it's so funny. Oh, and don't forget to do it in a confined space with women and kids around.

Just a bit of pedantry, but isn't wool quite a good fire rerardant?

Poor guy though, it's amazing how stupid some people can be.

I meant Cotton Wool, I forgot to type the word Cotton.

Hope the guy is OK, sounds horrible.

I don't know.

Why don't you get someone to set you on fire and try it out, seeing as how you think it's so funny. Oh, and don't forget to do it in a confined space with women and kids around.

Yeah I know, what a fucking arsehole.

I don't know how anyone can laugh at things like this; and when ppl get minging leg breaks etc.

Being in a fire is my biggest phobia, and how anyone can get some form of pleasure out of it bemuses me.

Bunch of c***s, hope their time comes!

Hope the boyo get's well soon.

I'm glad you can laugh, because it was fucking horrific for those of us caught up in it all.

Moron.

You should write a book about your experiences, call it "unmitigated arsehole watches fire and thinks he's hot shit"

Did you get 33,245 posts writing shite like that?

The boy seen something horrendous and you think your funny taking the piss?

Dickhead!

1. Yes

2. Go on and diagnose him with PTSD, why don't you? If you're going to chop onions up for someone who not do it for the poor fucker who got burned instead of the aspergic twat who's trying to make himself look cool for being somewhere in the vicinity of it and speaking to the train driver?

I was in the same carriage, coming home from seeing Dundee at Dunfermline.

It was mostly a blur but seeing someone on fire is not nice. Not nice at all. But initially I didn't realise it was a person

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sorry but it is fukin hilarious.

I don't know about anyone else but it has put me in the mood for a sheesh kebab.

Archived