Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Tinder Go app has to be made. 

There's a 19 year old I work next to once or twice a week that I'm always taking the piss out of for wearing a Zelda hoodie and travelling to take part in Pokemon competitions, he'll be level 999 by now so will get a few tips from him. 

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

How are folk evolving so quickly as well? Struggling to catch enough to get enough candies.

Do you send your duplicates back to Prof Oak or whatever his name is? You get 3 candies for catching a Pokemon and one more for punting it back to him. So you just have to keep catching the same ones till you have enough.

Its gonna be fucking solid to get the started Pokemon up Levels. I haven't even seen another Charmander yet.

When catching Pokemon, the best way to do it is when the circle is small. Green means it's an easy catch, Amber more difficult etc. Throw a curveball too - you get extra XP and I've heard it makes them easier to catch (but I don't know for sure). Berries also increase the chance of capturing a Pokemon.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

The f**k is the Lucky egg? Jesus TGIG, youre almost as sad as Kyle

I just have too much time to f**k about at work :lol:

You get a Lucky Egg now and then when you level up, it gives you double XP for 30mins. You might have one in your items. 

I've been off work and playing fairly solidly since it came out and I'm only on level 9. Totally out of pokeballs which doesn't help, only seem to be getting one at a time now from pokestops and keep getting raspberries and revives.

Haven't been able to get on for a wee while though. Think my phone is acting up.

I've been playing this a bit. I generally keep my top 3 of any Pokémon and punt any lower ones, is this a decent game plan?

I guess there's no reason to get rid of other Pokemon unless you are getting the right candy (e.g you are punting weedles to focus on your beedril).

I get rid of all my duplicates and keep the highest level. Used a lucky egg but I've no idea if it has helped.

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

I guess there's no reason to get rid of other Pokemon unless you are getting the right candy (e.g you are punting weedles to focus on your beedril).

I get rid of all my duplicates and keep the highest level. Used a lucky egg but I've no idea if it has helped.

Sanka?