Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

My cancelled train meant i got to take advantage of Pokemon Go in other towns. Penicuik is absolutely stacked for pokemon but only managed to get myself a Cubone and a Bulbasaur went through the Princes Street gardens and snagged a Jigglypuff, Growlithe, Machop, Male Nidoran and a Haunter. Very productive day.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

That stardust I could really do with

Gonna power up my dudes tonight and see where they come in out. I'm leaving my job in 2 weeks, so spending my days playing  Pokemon go fair boosts your catch rate. 

Can't boast a impressive collection on Pokemon Go just yet, but rather happy with the collection I've amassed in the main games. 

Looking to do some trades for the legendary Pokemon I missed. 

(Apologies beforehand, cant seem to rescale them) 

20160720_190449~01.jpg
13699952_1204402329610154_82806709285777
13690691_1204394789610908_27596782706799
13782037_1204394802944240_88483093733013

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Got quite a few new things today. Hatched a Ponyta and a Ryhorn which was v v dece and got two Charmanders and a Hitmonlee (CP19 tho) at Scotstoun Stadium. Managed to find a Haunter just as I was about to get home, and I'm starting to see Pokemon with 200CP+ which is pleasant (although all 3 I have are Drowzees). Got quite a lot to transfer and when I get to level 10 I'll start evolving quite a few things with my lucky egg.

I'm level 16 as well.

I've hatched a few 10km so far, I've been trying more 2km ones recently in the hope to get some starter Pokemon.

I'm heaving with 2km ones, hatched a mass amount and had nothing of note. Good for the candies mind you.

I just save the evolves and drop a lucky egg and watch dat xp fly up.

Anyone got any embarrassing stories about find locations?

Was walking past a bus stop & found a pokemon I didnae have. Two young lassies there & It looked like I'm taking pictures of them as I try launch a baw.

Ended up running away in game.... (and IRL)

9 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Anyone got any embarrassing stories about find locations?

Was walking past a bus stop & found a pokemon I didnae have. Two young lassies there & It looked like I'm taking pictures of them as I try launch a baw.

Ended up running away in game.... (and IRL)

I can see that becoming a issue in parks and the like

Just now, EdgarusQPFC said:

I can see that becoming a issue in parks and the like

I know.

Also, walked past a bunch of neddy/builder-types who were on a break & stopped to catch. = frowns.

46 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Up at level 16 and still nae 10km eggs. Must bag about 20 pokestops on the way to work every morning. Same routine on the way home.

I'm like a fuckin maniac on the bus trying to extract as many balls as possible on the way.

Anyone else struggling for a 10km?

I was struggling until 2 or 3 days ago - I had 5 at one point, which is how I ended up with Lapras and Chansey (as well as Flareon as one hatched as an Eevee). I've picked up another 2 tonight, which I'm pure hyped for.

I'm going to Scotstoun tomorrow night, so I'll be seeking out Hitmonlees and Charmanders!

I find Eevee a strange one for 10km eggs as at home apart from Rattatas/Pidgeys/Weedles, Eevee is the next most common Pokemon I get so,  I've already got all of its evolved forms.

Got a Magmar from my first 10k egg today and my first Charmander from a 2k egg. Add in my first Doduo and Exeggcute and it's been a great day :)

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm going to Scotstoun tomorrow night, so I'll be seeking out Hitmonlees and Charmanders!

I highly recommend checking out Victoria Park. Wasn't great for Pokemon but there's about nine Pokestops. I saw Limmy playing it today!

One of the funniest things is that my local PokeStop is my local Golf Club, and the game only gets near enough when I walk up their driveway.

So there's these old 'Caddyshack' grey-haired guys coming down in their cars shaking their fists.

^_^

Edited by Slenderman

The servers are a joke tbh. I suppose they never knew it would take of like this but it's still incredibly frustrating.

I'm about to restart my HeartGold and go full Pokemon geek. It's not really my thing anymore but all this Pokemon go has brought back so many childhood memories. While hunting for the game earlier I found a load of Pokemon cards as well which didn't help :lol:

I find it works fine all until about 8pm. I assume this is because that's when Americans start logging on after school /work?

I've been fairly luck with 10k eggs. I've got 3 at the moment. I generally walk quite a lot in a day, usually about 15k so I'm just smashing through the 2k and 5k eggs until I level up. I take it that if if I incubate the 10k eggs when I'm at a higher level the Pokemon that hatch will be a higher CP?