Nom Nom Nom

Got one of these bad boys for tonight’s dinner. 1.1Kg of pure vegetarian nightmare..

7D984D34-628A-4D7A-A0A4-336830C81A78.jpeg

Edit. It was brilliant but would not buy it again.  Far, far too big for one person. It could probably have fed a family of 4.

Edited by supermik

Tomato and Coconut chicken tonight.

Add Oil to a pan, onion, garlic and ginger. Add diced chicken (or whole breasts would be decent too) season and brown off.

Add chili flakes, and tomato purée, and chicken stock and simmer for 5 mins. Then add a can of coconut milk and simmer for about 50 minutes.

I served it with Tilda microwave coconut rice. Delicious.

On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 22:05, Sergeant Wilson said:

Who doesn't like a layer of gooey playfulness?

People that don't frequent Club Bounce?

On Monday, April 02, 2018 at 17:30, ViktorVic said:

I've had the strangest feeling when trying the special at a noodle bar I've discovered. They sell it as something unique, but I actually felt like I was eating rubber. It was surprisingly pleasant, like tasty rubber. But still rubber.

Sounds like udon noodles!

Had some Maori hangi last week and was glorious. Admittedly it looks rank but I loved it. Chicken, lamb, beef, pumpkin, potato and onions.

Traditionally it is cooked in a pit of hot stones and then covered with earth. I think this one was steamed in a homemade oven though.IMG-20180329-WA0005.jpeg