Nom Nom Nom

14 minutes ago, philpy said:

Going, going, gone. Can't be arsed with salad, and hate chilli sauce. A wee bit of Heinz ketchup does me.

Try some white/garlic sauce next time. Trust me.

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Worst looking Pizza I have seen.  Even @1320Lichtie couldn't make a worse pizza.

He'd give it a damn good try. He'd probably go for scrambled egg and pineapple with 'Tommy Sauce' over it :lol:

19 hours ago, philpy said:

Going, going, gone. Can't be arsed with salad, and hate chilli sauce. A wee bit of Heinz ketchup does me.

Ketchup on a kebab? I fucking despair with you, honestly. 

Anyway, steak for us tonight. Magic. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Chicken and broccoli with boiled potatoes and asparagus for Sunday lunch.

Philpy, that kebab looks like a toilet overflowing with shite.

I'm not a fan of broccoli but there is a cracking chicken and broccoli bake recipe in Tom Kitchin's book, it's spicy too which helps. 

4 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Like a Scottish Sloppy Joe.

Indeed.  A roll filled with mince (roll and mice/roll on mince) is fine.

I just made a ham, mushroom and cheese omelette served with a a slice of buttered toast.

Daughter made the dinner last night. Penne pasta, mushroom and sliced mixed peppers carbonara. Not sure if it was vegetarian or not because she added Fajita powder to the mix. It was utterly brilliant and that is going to be on the menu quite often from now on.

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Daughter made the dinner last night. Penne pasta, mushroom and sliced mixed peppers carbonara. Not sure if it was vegetarian or not because she added Fajita powder to the mix. It was utterly brilliant and that is going to be on the menu quite often from now on.

How would powder make it not vegetarian? Is there some kind of meat in the spice things?

18 minutes ago, supermik said:

Not sure if it has any meat byproducts in it so didn't want to label it as vegetarian only to be corrected. It really was good though.

Fair enough, mine was a genuine question - I'd have just assumed that it was suitable for veggies