Nom Nom Nom

My wife made one of her signature dishes tonight; Chicken & Grand Marnier.

Pan fry corn fed chicken with red onion and mixed peppers, when done flambé in Grand Marnier then douse the flames, remove chicken and add double cream and stir for 60 seconds.

Serve chicken with Grand Marnier and cream sauce poured over with boiled potatoes and green veg (we had sprouts).

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

My wife made one of her signature dishes tonight; Chicken & Grand Marnier.

Pan fry corn fed chicken with red onion and mixed peppers, when done flambé in Grand Marnier then douse the flames, remove chicken and add double cream and stir for 60 seconds.

Serve chicken with Grand Marnier and cream sauce poured over with boiled potatoes and green veg (we had sprouts).

And they give me stick for alcohol consumption. Every meal you have appears to involve alcohol in one way or another. :P

Just now, supermik said:

And they give me stick for alcohol consumption. Every meal you have appears to involve alcohol in one way or another. :P

In addition, I had a Chardonnay and my wife was finishing off a bottle of Orvieto.

• 4 weeks later...
Just bumping this to exclusively reveal I had beetroot for the first time in at least a decade. Was actually quite nice. 
Cajun chicken salad, and tomato soup.

Beast-root imo. Stuff is howling.
(Liking it doesn’t necessarily make you a beast)

Beetroot with stovies and oatcakes.
If you dont like this then you're effectively announcing that you're a nasty version of Barry Bennell.

Stovies and oatcakes are teckle, beetroot is the third thing on the OFTW checklist.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Beetroot with stovies and oatcakes.

If you dont like this then you're effectively announcing that you're a nasty version of Barry Bennell.

Beetroot is nice, stovies are nice. 

Putting them together is like shagging concrete whilst eating mushrooms.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, supermik said:
Bacon rolls.
Got a 2Kg pack from Makro. Over 40 rashers of extra thick cut unsmoked. £5.99

Puzzled. What will you do with all that unsmoked bacon whilst you eat rolls filled with smoked bacon, the bacon of grown ups?

On 12/21/2016 at 13:34, KnightswoodBear said:

Unsmoked Bacon is for the weak and feeble minded.

On 12/21/2016 at 13:49, KnightswoodBear said:

Any future war between the Smoked Bacon Faction (SBF) and the weak and feeble minded Unsmoked Bacon Faction (USBF) would be swift and brutal.  The SBF would use their superior strength and intelligence to decimate the USBF who would undoubtedly be cowering in their hovels trying to open packets of crisps from the bottom without spilling them on the floor.