Nom Nom Nom

59 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You can stick your porridge, granola etc up yer arse

9AB2885C-4FEA-43FA-98B5-6BDC68D56EAE.jpeg

I like the bacon well done like that, but the haggis and black pudding are over done. It needs another egg, at least one more sausage, more tomato and beans, toast if I was treating myself, 6/10.

I like the bacon well done like that, but the haggis and black pudding are over done. It needs another egg, at least one more sausage, more tomato and beans, toast if I was treating myself, 6/10.

Plus tattie scones and probably fruit pudding. Not a terrible effort by any means but definite room for improvement.

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Plus tattie scones and probably fruit pudding. Not a terrible effort by any means but definite room for improvement.

There's a tattie scone under the haggis, you could be forgiven for missing. Stick the fruit pudding up your arse though.

7 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Get to f**k with fruit pudding you fucking beast. 

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A bit more Chardonnay than absolutely necessary by the look of things.

Just looked at the bottle, you are correct.  

More than necessary is definitely the correct quantity but I'm not even close to that point.

Yet.

Haven't been for a long time, but Ashvale in Brechin did a portion of battered mushrooms (no garlic) as a side dish. I think it was around 8 in a portion.

Frankie Fish Shack in Dundee also does mushrooms but they appear to be garlic.
Im looking specifically for battered non-garlic mushrooms.  Not breaded garlic mushrooms.

We all know you bought a portion of mushrooms and a bag of chips and combined them, you fucking deviant.