Nom Nom Nom

Yeah, I was thinking to myself that it was odd for me to go a whole day without eating any meat, before first remembering the animal rennet in the Parmesan and then remembering I had a sausage roll for lunch.

I'd be a shite vegetarian like.

About half the vegetarians I know don't bother me, they have their view and stick to it and they can do as they please, but I do have a handful of the stereotypical preachy veggies who irritate me. I think they are the ones who are more insecure about it so feel the need to justify it constantly. One shared a video on my Facebook talking about how would I feel if I walked down a supermarket and there were human carcasses for sale. They seemed to believe that all life, no matter the animal, is of equal worth. That sort of shite really irritates me. It's quite obvious that isn't the case.

Vegans tend to be the worst.

How do you know they're vegan? Because they fucking tell you at the first opportunity.

Edited by Slenderman

Have been watching a lot of AlmazanKitchen on YouTube recently. Some of the stuff that they make is incredible. Could watch it for hours. Have a look at it sometime if you are at a loose end. Cooking and nature at its best.

3 minutes ago, deej said:

Aye, it's definitely faheetas

Then there's the Jalapeño/Chipotle "Gallapeeno/Chipolty" thing. (That's a thing for the PTTGOYN thread probably.)

9 hours ago, jmothecat said:

About half the vegetarians I know don't bother me, they have their view and stick to it and they can do as they please, but I do have a handful of the stereotypical preachy veggies who irritate me. I think they are the ones who are more insecure about it so feel the need to justify it constantly. One shared a video on my Facebook talking about how would I feel if I walked down a supermarket and there were human carcasses for sale. They seemed to believe that all life, no matter the animal, is of equal worth. That sort of shite really irritates me. It's quite obvious that isn't the case.

Ask them if animals weren't supposed to be eaten then why are they so tasty?

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/06/2017 at 05:51, 8MileBU said:

Cheese on toast.

Try mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and Jalapeños on toast, or in a toastie/panini or even on a pizza.......fucking magnificent.