Completed Games?

SaltyTON

The only games on the 360 I've completed are Half Life 2, and HL2 Episode 1. No idea if I've got all the achievements for them, but I finished the actual story bit.

I got close to completing Tomb Raider Underworld I think.

And I reckon I got through the majority of Bioshock, played it for long enough anyway.

After 30 odd years of playing games, I'm still hopeless at them.

Is Lost a decent game? I love the TV programme but I wasn't sure on what the game would be like.

And WTF is Avatar? How can you get a game based on your Avatar?

Lost isn't great, it's completeable in about 5-7 hours though. So you really don't have to dedicate a long time to it. Just as well, because if I did, I'd have packed it in.

Avatar is doable in 2-5 minutes. God awful game though, I just got the thousand points, ejected it from the 360 and literally binned the DVD.

Lost isn't great, it's completeable in about 5-7 hours though. So you really don't have to dedicate a long time to it. Just as well, because if I did, I'd have packed it in.

Avatar is doable in 2-5 minutes. God awful game though, I just got the thousand points, ejected it from the 360 and literally binned the DVD.

Why? I sold it for £21.

Easiet game to complete ever?

What alot of shite. I see no point in playing that game just to get up my gamer score. I would rather have a low gamer score than a high one as it shows your a sad b*****d with a high one.

Why? I sold it for £21.

As copied games usually have a lower resale value to be honest.

What alot of shite. I see no point in playing that game just to get up my gamer scother have a low gamer score than a high one as it shows your a sad b*****d with a high one.

Why does it show you're a sad bastard? I enjoy playing games for the fun of it, but also enjoy trying to increase gamer score. It's a part incentive of playing a 360. I also have a social life, a girlfriend of three years and go to the gym 3 nights a week between gaming, so you're making a wee bit of a sweeping generalisation thereof what constitutes a sad bastard I reckon.

Is it actually like the real life story? Or does it just make half the story up?

I wouldn't know, I don't watch Lost....it's for sad bastards. :rolleyes:

Why does it show you're a sad b*****d? I enjoy playing games for the fun of it, but also enjoy trying to increase gamer score. It's a part incentive of playing a 360. I also have a social life, a girlfriend of three years and go to the gym 3 nights a week between gaming, so you're making a wee bit of a sweeping generalisation thereof what constitutes a sad b*****d I reckon.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch Lost....it's for sad b*****ds. :rolleyes:

Ok the words I used there were a bit extreme but If you have a gamer score of around 30-40K I would say that was tad weird. How many games would you have to go through to get to that score?

I play the xbox when I have absolutely f**k all to do and I just play it for a laugh and I don't take it seriously as in going for 1000/1000 or what ever it is.

Ok the words I used there were a bit extreme but If you have a gamer score of around 30-40K I would say that was tad weird. How many games would you have to go through to get to that score?

I play the xbox when I have absolutely f**k all to do and I just play it for a laugh and I don't take it seriously as in going for 1000/1000 or what ever it is.

I don't know, but I'd say for me personally it wouldn't be so difficult to acheive around 30-40k in about a year of playing, considering I have my Hard Drive flashed to play (legal) backups.

I rarely go for 1000/1000 as well unless I immensely enjoy a game, or it's relatively straightforward to do so.

I don't know, but I'd say for me personally it wouldn't be so difficult to acheive around 30-40k in about a year of playing, considering I have my Hard Drive flashed to play (legal) backups.

I rarely go for 1000/1000 as well unless I immensely enjoy a game, or it's relatively straightforward to do so.

I've seen quite a few people who have high gamer scores. I think DarkBlue62 has around the 30k mark.

TBH I do have about 800/1000 on Fifa but thats because it's the only game I play really and I play it on weekends with my mates when were having a pre bev etc. We unlock all kinds of achievements.

I've seen quite a few people who have high gamer scores. I think DarkBlue62 has around the 30k mark.

TBH I do have about 800/1000 on Fifa but thats because it's the only game I play really and I play it on weekends with my mates when were having a pre bev etc. We unlock all kinds of achievements.

Im up to about 35k now, but most of it is made of up 100 here, 200 there and only a handful at 1000/1000, the early ones were quite easy, once they cahnged them to having 50 achievements, they became harder and more time consuming.

25K I think. I love playing games and once I get bored of the game I work for the gamerscore as it gives the game more depth. Most achievments just come as I play the games tho.

Im up to about 35k now, but most of it is made of up 100 here, 200 there and only a handful at 1000/1000, the early ones were quite easy, once they cahnged them to having 50 achievements, they became harder and more time consuming.

Thats what makes a game last longer tho. I took forever getting 10k kills on Gears of War 1. I loved getting the full G's on that.

I've got a high Gamerscore too. I happily admit that I've rented some shite-arse games for some cheap points. I've never bought a game for the sole intention of that though.

I always buy a game, play through it once or twice just for enjoyment, and then go back to it for any missing points.

I'm a bit strapped for cash the now and going back to older games I already own is keeping them fun for me.

Thats what makes a game last longer tho. I took forever getting 10k kills on Gears of War 1. I loved getting the full G's on that.

The only game ive had that i really wanted to get 1000 on was Fallout3, started it again on the PC with the DLC, so i think i must have over 1000 combined with the two games.

The only game ive had that i really wanted to get 1000 on was Fallout3, started it again on the PC with the DLC, so i think i must have over 1000 combined with the two games.

:D

Its a game Ive not even bothered playing. It seems like it would take a good few weeks to get all points for it, including the DLC.