Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Did you sit and play it non-stop for 6 months?! Fucks sake!

I got over 700 in Fable 2 in about a week. It wouldn't be that hard to get to 1000 i'd imagine. It really isn't a difficult game.

I have 1000 on Fight Night 3, Avatar, TMNT and 925 on Spiderman Friend or Foe, also have 700+ on a few games.

Right now I'm working on Bully which is pretty damn fun. Gonna go back to Tiger and Fight Night 4 soon as well.

Did you sit and play it non-stop for 6 months?! Fucks sake!

I got over 700 in Fable 2 in about a week. It wouldn't be that hard to get to 1000 i'd imagine. It really isn't a difficult game.

I have 1000 on Fight Night 3, Avatar, TMNT and 925 on Spiderman Friend or Foe, also have 700+ on a few games.

Right now I'm working on Bully which is pretty damn fun. Gonna go back to Tiger and Fight Night 4 soon as well.

Lego Indy pissed me off last week. I got to stage 5 of the Raiders section and finished it (got my 10G and everything), saved, exited and switched it back on next day. Save didn't fucking take! :angry:

Lego Indy pissed me off last week. I got to stage 5 of the Raiders section and finished it (got my 10G and everything), saved, exited and switched it back on next day. Save didn't fucking take! :angry:

Fight Night 4 is definetey harder to get to a 1000 than FN3 was, ive been playing it for quite a while and only got about 150.

Bully is a bloody magnificent game!

Due to a glitch though, it's near impossible to get the achievement for completing it 100%.

Fight Night 4 is definetey harder to get to a 1000 than FN3 was, ive been playing it for quite a while and only got about 150.

I think I'm on about 220. I got about 65 of those from fighting a lad who was a weight above me and losing in the 8th, yet the game registered it as me winning. Which was odd.

Bully is a bloody magnificent game!

Due to a glitch though, it's near impossible to get the achievement for completing it 100%.

I've heard that, I've also heard there's a load of people who have completed it through to 100%. It's a bugger though as it's worth 125 just to get the full 100%. Cracking game though, full of good humour and charm, I thought it would be rotten on first impressions.

I've heard that, I've also heard there's a load of people who have completed it through to 100%. It's a bugger though as it's worth 125 just to get the full 100%. Cracking game though, full of good humour and charm, I thought it would be rotten on first impressions.

The glitch is that errands stop appearing once you hit a certain point in the game - Endless Summer. You need to keep rebooting the Xbox and hope they will start appearing, or failing that you can do as many as possible early on in the game.

Completed Golden Axe for 200G. :) The online co-op is a bit of a pain as you can't tell the other person that you'll take the top or tell them to leave the magic as they have a full magic meter.

EDIT: Okay Streets of Rage 2 is irritating as f**k in co-op, this dos c**t keeps using his super move every fucking time. I want to kill him, so I just beat the shit out of him and quit. <_<

Edited by SaltyTON

Completed Avatar, took me 8 minutes though as I went too far into the game and had to start again. :(

Retail

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Batman

XBLA

Feeding Frenzy 2

Golden Axe

Edited by SaltyTON

Completed Pro Evolution 6, after getting my 100th win online - beating a n00b in his first game (after he scored an own goal with Philip Senderos after 6 minutes and I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the game!). :)

Gears 2

Halo 3

Dash of Destuction

Could have more but cba

You have full GoW2 :o . You got all the new maps and shit?

For some reason I ant bothered with gears 2. Gears 1 I loved and bought the map packs and got full G's. Gears 2 I just cant be arsed with.