The New Raith Rovers Thread

Despite a shaky start to the season, davidson has been our most consistent performer. After the forfar 1-1 draw he seemed to cut out a lot of the daft mistakes he had been making and if he gets the award it will be well deserved.

21 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We can't even beat Ayr to the title. That's not a situation where awards should be dished out.

We’ve only thrown away the league so we give our fans the thrill of winning the play offs; something we have never managed before. What a great day it will be when we win our first play-off against Arbroath. Imagine the unbridled joy as we beat Dumbarton to lift the...eh?...well, to celebrate promotion back to the Championship! #bepartofit #roaringback #thesefuckinghashtagsarejinxedgadge

We’ve only thrown away the league so we give our fans the thrill of winning the play offs; something we have never managed before. What a great day it will be when we win our first play-off against Arbroath. Imagine the unbridled joy as we beat Dumbarton to lift the...eh?...well, to celebrate promotion back to the Championship! #bepartofit #roaringback #thesefuckinghashtagsarejinxedgadge

If we don’t go up. The new hashtag is #beparttime

44 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Callachan just scored for hearts 4th goal this season for him, wonder how much a difference he would have made if still at the rovers

With his prowess at shooting he would have probably demolished the ridiculous Penman logo above the South Stand by the time of the Alloa game.

Edited by Zen Archer

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

With his prowess at shooting he would have probably demolished the ridiculous Penman logo above the South Stand by the time of the Alloa game.

Schweinhund! Gotten Himmel! Herr Penman iz not amuzed. He iz just celebrating his German heritage.

Voted for Davo. He's been the most consistent over the course of the season. Vaughan being moved to cm wrecked our and his season. He was in fine form so moving him back was just silly. Continuing to play him there when we had signed hendry seems ever sillier.

I realise you lads are second favourites at the moment and there has been a general feeling of ill content at Starks this season but both our sides have had quite remarkable seasons that ordinarily would result in either being promoted quite comfortably.

I know you were 8 points clear at one stage but I’m still astonished that we’ve won 7 and drawn 1 of our last eight but yet still only find ourselves 3 points clear. Despite your perceived difficulties, you deserve enormous credit for still being very much in the hunt.

I’ve a feeling that next Sat might prove crucial and I’ve no idea how those fixtures will pan out, suffice to say, I hope that we’ll be playing each other 4 times in the league next season with whoever loses out on the title managing to come up through the play offs. It’d be a sickener for either to lose out.

20 minutes ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

I realise you lads are second favourites at the moment and there has been a general feeling of ill content at Starks this season but both our sides have had quite remarkable seasons that ordinarily would result in either being promoted quite comfortably.

I know you were 8 points clear at one stage but I’m still astonished that we’ve won 7 and drawn 1 of our last eight but yet still only find ourselves 3 points clear. Despite your perceived difficulties, you deserve enormous credit for still being very much in the hunt.

I’ve a feeling that next Sat might prove crucial and I’ve no idea how those fixtures will pan out, suffice to say, I hope that we’ll be playing each other 4 times in the league next season with whoever loses out on the title managing to come up through the play offs. It’d be a sickener for either to lose out.

Christ, why don't you just tack on  an apology for Ayr being top of the league while you're at it.

Christ, why don't you just tack on  an apology for Ayr being top of the league while you're at it.

Where exactly in my post does it suggest that I want anything other than a leisurely stroll to the title for the Honest Men?

However we don’t have to act like fucking twats to the opposition do we?