The New Raith Rovers Thread

There's an alternate universe where McKinnon decided to patch Dundee United, we made the promotion playoffs again last season and we still have a team with McKeown, Connolly, Longridge, Craig Barr and Ryan Hardie while we're mulling over an offer for Craigen after our board did superb work negotiating a deal for Bates which got us a large fee....

:lol: 

21 minutes ago, rw89 said:

There's an alternate universe where McKinnon decided to patch Dundee United, we made the promotion playoffs again last season and we still have a team with McKeown, Connolly, Longridge, Craig Barr and Ryan Hardie while we're mulling over an offer for Craigen after our board did superb work negotiating a deal for Bates which got us a large fee....

:lol: 

I am fucking raging I am in this one. 

To be fair though, there is also a likely one of these where I got hit by a bus on Leith walk after we shat the play offs. Silver linings...

50 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I was actually thinking the same thing as in ‘Pretty Vacant’. The others must’ve been awful. We should’ve went for Jack Ross when we had the chance

Aye, but Jack Ross couldn't boast scoring more goals than Hibs and would've finished above them if it wasn't for the points deduction on his LinkedIn page, could he?

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

A youth player moving to the English Championship via the one of the Old Firm and we’ll likely receive a sum equating to a packet of Quavers and a Terry’s chocolate orange. I know it’s been spoken about before at length, but this transfer has got to be one of the fucking worst bits of business any club has ever done.

mmmmm terrys chocolate orange....

31 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

all these so called fans on here that are barely out of nappies thinking they know what's best for the club. I suggest you all shut up and support the team like I have done for over half a century

I've been  following the club for 34 years and one thing I know for sure it' not good for the club to give away some of it' best young players for next to nothing.

I am really confused. I thought steakngravy was zicoromaines? I assumed the poster on here called zicoromaines was a piss take pretending to be steakngravy, who is zicoromaines? Has he just binned the steakngravy routine and accepted his fate?

Edit: I am also a big fan of this Simpsons related turn of events. Please continue.

1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:

all these so called fans on here that are barely out of nappies thinking they know what's best for the club. I suggest you all shut up and support the team like I have done for over half a century

Gone yersel neebur........Reid Hislop Gray.......etc etc etc............

Edited by RRFC2711