The New Raith Rovers Thread

And you,ve seen Murray play centre half how many times?

Don't know why but having a centre half at left back and having our 4th choice centre midfielder who looks off the pace at centre back doesn't appeal to me.

Good to read that the sensible Rovers fans also have utter disdain for Fifes Finest.

For future reference, who are the sensible ones?

If it wasn't for the lads down at the front of the South Stand, we wouldn't even get the customary one song a game. Sometimes you need dings as well as sensible people. Sensible people are generally quite quiet and reserved; sweetie wrapper rustlers, if you will. Case in point, none of them were prepared to say a word to this particular ding and instead would rather 'have a word' online where said ding probably won't see the deserved criticism.

As a fairweather fan, I wasn't present at the incident in question, but these things are generally blown up and made way worse than they are. There are a fair amount of dings in society and some of these attend the football.

17 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Lewis Vaughan apparently coming to us. Whats he like? 

Good player from what we have seen but pretty inexperienced, had major injury troubles and definitely not shown enough to merit a move to a premier league team. 

When was the last time Kilmarnock paid a fee for a player?  Given Vaughan is pretty unproven I would find it unlikely he will move to a club like Kilmarnock for a transfer fee. 

Edited by RR #1

If Killie did sign Vaughan it'd be pretty awkward for Ayr having to be grateful to their rivals for sinking any challenge from us.

Edited by renton

If Killie did sign Vaughan it'd be pretty awkward for Ayr having to be grateful to their rivals for sinking any challenge from us.

So that's it then, without Vaughan we can't win this league. Even with the other 2 strikers we have?

Any bid for Vaughan should be punted unless its heading into the higher five figures at least.

Excellent to see us go away from home on a weeknight all the way up to this regional tie and hammer the opposition. I wasn't at the game but my mate said we scored some excellent goals. Hopefully Raithtv will have the highlights covered.

You won't win the league with or without Vaughan.

[emoji23] Settle. You've still kept the majority of a team which managed to finish below us despite us having Gary Locke in charge up to February, and didn't win away from home past October.

Very much looking forward to the league starting.