The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'll admit that when we got relegated the impact of dropping down a forum didn't cross my mind but it will be at the forefront the next time we go down.

Never mind smaller crowds, the spectre of part-time football, reduced media exposure. This is much worse than any of that.

Perhaps we should make our players and board read the last couple of weeks of posts in this thread so they realise exactly what they've done.

Bought mine this morning #shambling back.

If they don't sell the 350 required by the end of the month then there is no hope. It not worth it at full price.

42 minutes ago, Ancient Mariner said:

is it not a tad early to be using #roaringback ?

maybe we should hang fire for a wee bit to see how we are going to perform and if we show signs of #roaringback

we might be left looking gie stupid ?

Agreed, cool it on the "we're too big for this league" comments.  

A number of the Debt Dodgers were of that  mind when they came back down and did not make it at first attempt, in spite of their billy big baws talk.

There will be a lot of hard games this season make no mistake about that!

Edited by Wee Sandy

is it not a tad early to be using #roaringback ?
maybe we should hang fire for a wee bit to see how we are going to perform and if we show signs of #roaringback
we might be left looking gie stupid ?

We're one of two full time teams in this league and will have the largest budget by a good way. Teams like Albion, Stranraer and Queen's Park are in this league. If we're not winning this league then heads need to roll.

We're one of two full time teams in this league and will have the largest budget by a good way. Teams like Albion, Stranraer and Queen's Park are in this league. If we're not winning this league then heads need to roll.

We don't have a bigger budget, we've literally spunked our budget on 3 players despite releasing 12

We don't have a bigger budget, we've literally spunked our budget on 3 players despite releasing 12

We will not have a smaller budget that any other team apart from Ayr, at a push. I find it hard to believe we won't be signing anymore players. We don't have a left back or a right midfielder and only have one goalkeeper. If we have spunked our budget already Smith should be sacked now for incompetence. Buchanan is also on £900 p/w according to Livi fans. That's above and beyond anything anybody else will be paying in this league.

30 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Spence and Buchannan should be knocking in 20 goals apiece whilst riding unicycles.

Stevo that reminds me of your mum and sisters, hee haw hee haw hee haw.

Now to get back to what I really wanted to say was don't expect silky football cause we will not be allowed time to play that, it's going to be blood and snotters stuff not nice to watch but if you are that wee bit harder than your opponents and more street wise then you have a chance.

Edited by steakngravy
Can't spell blast.

1 minute ago, steakngravy said:

Stevo that reinds me of your mum and sisters, hee haw hee haw hee haw.

Now to get back to what I really wanted to say was don't expect silky football cause we will not be allowed time to play that, it's going to be blood and snotters stuff not nice to watch but if you are that wee bit harder than your opponents and more street wise then you have a chance.

You should stick to stand up ya mug. Yer clearly wasted on here.

Literally.

I've never been to Stranraer in my puff. This is the season. Do it in October or in April when we wrap up the league?

I'm planing to cross off New Bayview and Gayfield too.

The East Fife games are the only ones that are going in the 2017 calendar as definites.