The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

Regarding the hibs game next week - tickets available at Starks park. I'm in East Lothian, hopefully I can buy a ticket at Easter road though??

I'd assume so. The playoff match there last season was ticketed but they were also selling tickets from the portakabin outside the stand before kickoff. 

On 4/18/2017 at 19:29, Pride of Fife said:

Would people be happy if we took Goodwillie back should the chance arise?

No I very much would not, even if he were a worldbeater.

16 hours ago, invocr said:

I'd assume so. The playoff match there last season was ticketed but they were also selling tickets from the portakabin outside the stand before kickoff. 

All in the wording "you are strongly advised to buy your tickets in advance" in other words you can get them at the ground on the night but we don't recommend it.

Apparently the club aren't honouring their tenner discount, another Drysdale masterstroke I presume.

http://www.raithrovers.net/26238/lowest-admission-prices-in-the-championship-announced.htm

Totally forgotten about that.

Also, it's almost the end of April, and no prize draw done either for a freebie haha.

Good prices for the new season ticket though, credit where credit is due.

What league is the season ticket for

Whichever one we're in.If we drop down a division it's a shitey deal,if we stay up a decent deal.

I notice walk up prices for 2017/18 will be the same as this season.If we go down there won't be many walking up at £15 a pop

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Whatever league we are in?

The prices are definitely not enough to get most on board Imo. I paid full whack for a premium for the walk up prices being reduced this season meaning I was losing out on what I was told at the time of buying. I don't mind putting into the coffers but I don't like being lied to about my purchase.

6 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Do you think young Ryan is ready for the step up?

He certainly is a good prospect but he's not the only one. Personally I'd like to see them all spend another year with Craig Easton because they'd be all the stronger for it. I hope they get a decent turn out for the last league game next Tuesday.

Just now, Beachbum said:

He certainly is a good prospect but he's not the only one. Personally I'd like to see them all spend another year with Craig Easton because they'd be all the stronger for it. I hope they get a decent turn out for the last league game next Tuesday.

the big question is ?

can we hold on to Craig Easton ?

others must be looking at him, having a good season making a name for himself

get him signed sealed and delivered pronto

Excuse my ignorance but how does the development league work? From what I see online reliable source of Wikipedia there is no promotion from east and west to main development league, is this the case if so why no promotion or relegation?

As I've stated many times before Mickey Mouse set up. I can't see how it can't mirror the top league with promotion and relegation. It is now expected that clubs have an u20 team so no reason for not doing this. Games are cancelled at short notice, teams are several matches behind. Farcical.

As I've stated many times before Mickey Mouse set up. I can't see how it can't mirror the top league with promotion and relegation. It is now expected that clubs have an u20 team so no reason for not doing this. Games are cancelled at short notice, teams are several matches behind. Farcical.

Sadly farcical and SFA/SPFL seem to go hand in hand. Can't believe these people kept their jobs after the whole Rangers Armageddon fiasco.