The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'll leave this here seeing as you folks need a lift...
Especially for [mention=24195]Beachbum[/mention] who sounds like he has never met a decent Pars fan.

Really good. Cheers!

P.S. did you find your bedsheet?

7 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I'll leave this here seeing as you folks need a lift...

Especially for @Beachbum who sounds like he has never met a decent Pars fan.

Cheers pal, now I'm home sick. Starks, Balwearie, the prom and all the surroundings look great from up there.

Robertson hasn't played at all this season. I'd be very surprised if we chuck him into one of our remaining matches, given the severity of the situation.

Good news on Stewart, however. Hopefully the dead leg is his wee one.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Robertson hasn't played at all this season. I'd be very surprised if we chuck him into one of our remaining matches, given the severity of the situation.

Good news on Stewart, however. Hopefully the dead leg is his wee one.

IIRC Yogi mentioned in an interview that he would play him in the U20's

29 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What is it that Robertson is even out with? It's been so long I can't even remember what happened.

According to Hughes Robertson has had problems with his abductor muscles, which are in your bum. More likely to be the adductor muscles which are on the inside of the thigh up towards the groin. That one is really sore and severely restricts your movement to the point that you can't twist or turn or even go for a jog for a few seconds. I know because that's what I had a few years ago -lost my footing on a hilltop, did the splits and fell down the hill. No injuries from the fall but the damage done to my adductor muscles hung around for months and months. Physiotherapy helps but if that's the injury he's got I feel really sorry for him.

Edited by Beachbum

56 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Stevenson has had a quick change of heart regarding never wanting to play football again - signed for Troon.

Suppose he has to pay the bills the only way he knows how while he tries to get his business off the ground and get an education at the same time...and the guy who owns Troon is offering him the chance to do that. All the best to him, endeared to him a wee bit over that whole goalkeeping debacle and for his honesty when leaving us. Hope he ends up happy somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

More likely to be the adductor muscles which are on the inside of the thigh up towards the groin. That one is really sore and severely restricts your movement to the point that you can't twist or turn or even go for a jog for a few seconds. I know because that's what I had a few years ago -lost my footing on a hilltop, did the splits and fell down the hill. No injuries from the fall but the damage done to my adductor muscles hung around for months and months. Physiotherapy helps but if that's the injury he's got I feel really sorry for him.

That's correct <ouch> :-(

Edited by Niall Russell