Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

44,213 posts in this topic

It was an hopefully the club follow it up. Drysdale is probably mates with Thompson though so unlikely....

It was an hopefully the club follow it up. Drysdale is probably mates with Thompson though so unlikely....

He'll be too busy looking for the coin so we can boost the youth development fund.

the club maybe fined by Eric's neeburs in Glasgow as we are resposible for what happens within the confines of the stadium.  That's why you have cameras and police and high viz hingers on the dss want to come down and check them out.^_^:)

I can empathise with Ryan. I go through the same emotions when I attend Starks Park.

“But after about 70 minutes I stood there and thought to myself ‘I just do not want to do this any more. I do not want to be here.'

Anyway, good luck to Ryan for the future.

Someday, a literary fan will write a book entitled Falling Out Of Love With Football. Can't be far off.

Seriously hope they find the idiot who did it and they get banned. Utter shitebag behaviour of the highest order. Also, quite surprised not one United fan commented about it on the match thread. 

Courier has an article on this tomorrow with statement from Drysdale and hopefully DUFC

I agree, DUFC fans saying nothing on match thread, poor show. Sure some of them will have viewed the video on match highlights on website. 

More than one person knows who the coward who threw it is.

Notice it's been edited out of the highlights video too, disgraceful behaviour, I'm sure the culprit will be caught, interesting to see only The Courier picking up on this, if it was a Celtic or Rangers fan or player it would be national news.

8 minutes ago, liam_barnett said:

Notice it's been edited out of the highlights video too, disgraceful behaviour, I'm sure the culprit will be caught, interesting to see only The Courier picking up on this, if it was a Celtic or Rangers fan or player it would be national news.

But then that's because it's the two biggest clubs in the country with a reputation for being cretins. 

Hilarious to see Toshney somehow thing he'd get away with punting the ball out of Penksa's hands. We're quite lucky we had him and M'Voto as enforcers to calm people down. 

On a brighter note here is a link to Rovers U20s and the two goals from last week's game against Stirling Albion. Lovely build up for both goals.

12 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

very good chance it will be in the FFP tomorrow

not surprised it's been edited out, hopefully used for evidence, surely high vis jacket must have seen something ?

Edited by Ancient Mariner

In other news, away from coin gate and the ongoing relegation battle, we're getting new home and away tops next season.

2 minutes ago, Raithie said:

In other news, away from coin gate and the ongoing relegation battle, we're getting new home and away tops next season.

And the winner of the sponsors raffle is allowed to design the away strip.

On 19/03/2017 at 17:32, bobbykdy said:

Feel much more sympathy for him now, as reading that it sounds like he's suffering from depression. The bit about spending 4 days in bed is particularly telling. You have to give him credit for acknowledging that his heart isn't in it, and instead of picking up a wage and cheating your club and fans, has quit.

1 hour ago, Ancient Mariner said:

very good chance it will be in the FFP tomorrow

not surprised it's been edited out, hopefully used for evidence, surely high vis jacket must have seen something ?

Chief Executive Eric Drysdale commented, “We are pleased to advise that we are today passing crystal clear images of the alleged perpetrator to Dundee United FC and to Police Scotland and every effort will be made to identify the individual concerned.

http://www.raithrovers.net/29185/unacceptable-conduct-statement.htm

Hope the wee scrote has read this and is shitting in his boots.

Knowing our weak kneed judges all he'll probably get will be a life ban from Tannadice.

Lucky b*****d.

15 hours ago, rw89 said:

Seriously hope they find the idiot who did it and they get banned. Utter shitebag behaviour of the highest order. Also, quite surprised not one United fan commented about it on the match thread. 

I can't speak for other people, but I didn't see the coin getting thrown given I was right up the back in the opposite corner. I hope they catch whichever arsehole threw it. Obviously.

15 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

Aye, as others have said given that it's now part of a criminal investigation the footage will have been taken down. Sub judice and all that. The police will have the footage, don't worry about that.

A lot to live up to, I really like our home strip, glad they kept it this season from last.

Wouldn't mind a tartan effort, it would be shockingly good haha