Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

38,689 posts in this topic

I saw (or at least thought I saw) David Berthelot kicking around Kirkcaldy a few times years after he'd left, so did wonder if he decided to stick around. You look at him and wonder how he managed to display any agility at all as a 'keeper - absolute unit of a guy. 

No idea what became of Anthony Batholome. Fairly decent CB from what I recall, though anyone with an ounce of talent stood out like a sore thumb in that team. 

I was hearing tonight that we've offered the boy Stanton a contract for next season.

I was hearing tonight that we've offered the boy Stanton a contract for next season.

Entirely possible with Hughes connection with Hibs.

Edit to add - His contract runs out next summer, so a bit unlikely unless Yogi is trying to use his connections to get him for nothing in the summer.

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He's in good form just now.

tmp_16527-blessed bastards!450038032.jpg

See Sky Sports have picked out Stevenson's strike as one of the top 10 goals of the weekend around the world, which includes a couple of La Liga goals as well.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

See Sky Sports have picked out Stevenson's strike as one of the top 10 goals of the weekend around the world, which includes a couple of La Liga goals as well.

He's in very good company. You can see the goals and vote for Ryan's here.

8 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Entirely possible with Hughes connection with Hibs.

Edit to add - His contract runs out next summer, so a bit unlikely unless Yogi is trying to use his connections to get him for nothing in the summer.

Stanton will be allowed to leave for free if a full time club comes in for him.  Like I said earlier in this thread he would be a good match for you boys.