The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Scary Bear said:

About 10 years ago we were flogging DVDs rip offs of Dancing in the Streets (Coca-Cola Cup Final DVD) and some dodgy highlights of the 92/93 season, where we went unbeaten at home all season and won the league.

Someone else did the European one. All monies raised went to the club.

If I ever get some spare time I'll upload them.

TBH the club should probably investigate some way of getting a range of DVDs out: Dancing in the Streets, European campaign, Ramsden's Cup Final.

John Greer is selling these for a fiver a pop, proceeds go to the Development Fund.

Was at all ties home and away in the middle of a run where I didn't miss a competitive match for 23 years. Dodgy flight to the Faroes and a bus trip to Munich where we nearly ended up in a tussle with Leeds fans. Drink was flowing so 24 hours in the bus was good fun. Slept all the way back though

9 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Watching Bundesliga, and you know how Kirkcaldy and Ingolstadt are twinned. I'd love to see The Rovers get that level of support. Jeezo there stadium is packed, ok they're playing Bayern right enough

We really should be arranging friendlies with Ingolstadt. 

Watching Bundesliga, and you know how Kirkcaldy and Ingolstadt are twinned. I'd love to see The Rovers get that level of support. Jeezo there stadium is packed, ok they're playing Bayern right enough

I didn't know that, that's quality! How good would it be if we managed to get a friendly with them haha! (Obviously humped but still...)

I didn't know that, that's quality! How good would it be if we managed to get a friendly with them haha! (Obviously humped but still...)

It would be awesome, even if they send some of their talented youths too. A home from home if you will haha.