The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think our new midfield has alot of goals in it, lets not forget Anderson got a decent return for both assists and goals last season despite his form being hit and miss. Smith will probably start as backup striker but will be looking to put pressure on the other 2 which is always a good thing and hopefully stamp out players not playing well being kept in the team

This.

Looking forward to seeing the boys return to action tonight. Glorious night for it as well.

Hopefully see a good passing game, with lots of chances and of course keeping it tight at the back...although this is the Rovers we are talking about. No amount of new players will change that! Haha!

Usually enjoy the first few friendlies before they wear a wee bit thin. Usually good passing games, and a chance to see the new boys - looking forward to seeing Moon, Smith and Elliot in particular. Cracking weather for it too.

Edit: kick off delayed til 7:45. Traffic problems apparently.

Edited by Paco

Was massive tailbacks on the Forth Road Bridge tonight. Probably cleared up now though. I'm looking forward to see how we do against Sheffield United. I'm assuming they'll be a wee bit better. The guy Jamie Murphy who was at Motherwell is with them. That's about the only one of their players I can think of off the top of my head. I recall they had that boy Ched Evans, but I believe he got a bit rapey and went to pris for a few years.

Usually enjoy the first few friendlies before they wear a wee bit thin. Usually good passing games, and a chance to see the new boys - looking forward to seeing Moon, Smith and Elliot in particular. Cracking weather for it too.

Edit: kick off delayed til 7:45. Traffic problems apparently.

I was sitting stationary in traffic for 40 odd minutes. Luckily I was right by the bridge and that was a 17.00. Got home at 18.00. I can imagine it's taking a bit of time to clear up.