The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hello folks, glad to be back. Last time we were here I'm sure i sat in the railway stand with my old man!

I don't share the same pessimistic view of most Rovers fans on here

Me neither but I try not to get too ahead of myself. The bad vibes really kill the grooves, man. Seriously uncool!

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

Me neither but I try not to get too ahead of myself. The bad vibes really kill the grooves, man. Seriously uncool!

Justified optimism is fine, optimism based on faith deserves to be ridiculed ;)

Edit: Either way, I'm a negative b*****d.

Edited by Michael W

Hello B)

It's brilliant being back in the first division, I don't share the same pessimistic view of most Rovers fans on here and I think we'll do well next season.

Bring on the townies! :D

Hurra theres another optimistic Raith fan wonders will never cease :P but mate watch what you say or you'll be classed as delusional :rolleyes: by the factual geeks or the so called big teams like Morton :huh:

O great, we have nearly got rid of Livingston fans,who have constantly heckled Pars fans on this board, now the only fans who are even more petty, with a small club metality have joined.

Well that's me down to a tee. Hello.

O great, we have nearly got rid of Livingston fans,who have constantly heckled Pars fans on this board, now the only fans who are even more petty, with a small club metality have joined.

Hello :)

This is going to be fun :)

Is Calderon regarded as a bit of a Rovers legend (ex manager not the poster)? Did he not leave a few years ago?

Why is he a legend?

The player/manager is not a legend. He's very well regarded though.

The poster is a legend.

You are aware Kirkcaldy is a town?

Of course. It says so on our sign, see. What does yours say?

I can't believe I reduced myself to that. So to make up for it, Colin Cameron. Discuss.

Edited by Paco

What about Colin Cameron?

It's pre-season, so naturally, the rumour (and that's all it is) is going about. Would he be a good signing? I'm not sure, personally, I'm sure he'd be great to have in the dressing room, but we don't have money to be paying players to sit on the treatment table...

What about Colin Cameron?

Is he fit?

Is he available?

Would my heart explode with joy?

Could the three questions above be more homo-erotic?

Edited by lzreid