The New Raith Rovers Thread

Thomson has been a cracking player, dunno if he's still got it but he's played more games this season than he has for a few years. If McGlynn thinks he's still good enough then that's good enough for me.

I'd be slightly surprised by it though.

It's good to be here. Look forward to arguing with you all THIS season :D

Looking forward to argueing with you lot again this season :D

Welcome. Its good to have another proper team in the 1st div. instead of that airdrie scum.
They could well be back.

no no no, we all want Livi to survive and just face a points deduction at the start of the season :D

no no no, we all want Livi to survive and just face a points deduction at the start of the season :D

I agree :D

To save from cluttering the board, I also suggest we use this thread to discuss all of the transfer rumours concerning us.

Whilst I'm on the subject, someone on Hibs.net posted a rumour that Hibs were looking at Iain Davidson. My mate sent me the link. No prizes for guessing who the ranter referred to in the first reply is :lol:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=151684

there's more left in Thomson's legs than their was in Tod's when he left us, he really was finished. i'd have said the same thing about Thomson for the two years before last season but he did a no bad job last year and his versatility could come in handy. would be worth a year at club just looking to stay in the division, especially a squad that includes Simmons amongst it's valued members!

a squad that includes Simmons amongst it's valued members!

B) I can't wait for Simmons to get sent off in the first derby match after killing one of the Pars players. All the frothing from mouths in the North Stand should be good entertainment. :)

B) I can't wait for Simmons to get sent off in the first derby match after killing one of the Pars players. All the frothing from mouths in the North Stand should be good entertainment. :)

Simmons isn't Ian Davidson. He'll more than likely rocket a beast of a goal in against the Pars next year. As will Craig Wilson. :D

What about Weiry? He seems to get a lot of stick for diving which is very amusing. :)

Stick isn't quite full blown abuse though.

:) It's nice isn't it.

I can't wait to hear the abuse he receives.

It always makes me laugh when a player gets the ball for the first time, only to be greeted with loud booing. No idea why, I just find it amusing.

It always makes me laugh when a player gets the ball for the first time, only to be greeted with loud booing. No idea why, I just find it amusing.

:)

Me too. The sight of grown men, flying out of their seats, throwing their arms around, pointing to players and screaming at them brings out my childish humour appreciation.

Edited by St. Starko