The New Raith Rovers Thread

Apparently it has never been a problem that their manager isn't Raith minded. Or at least that's what the fans will tell you. I have my doubts.

I heard he was friends with a Dunfermline fan. MCGLYNN OUT! :angry:

But, erm, aye, all sorts of rumours flying about at the moment on who's signing for us - Ryan McCord, Scott Thomson and, surprisingly, Kenny Deuchar being the main ones. What other big name signings are we in for? It was good to see Novo sign off on a high with Rangers yesterday, I heard he's signing that three year deal on Monday.

But, erm, aye, all sorts of rumours flying about at the moment on who's signing for us - Ryan McCord, Scott Thomson and, surprisingly, Kenny Deuchar being the main ones. What other big name signings are we in for? It was good to see Novo sign off on a high with Rangers yesterday, I heard he's signing that three year deal on Monday.

Scott Thomson can get tae f**k. Crippled, has been, useless rabble rouser.

I'd give McCord a chance and I'd bow down and beg for Deuchar.

Really? Or have i been Whooshed. Haw i'm down in Leeds dinnae dae this to me, i almost believed you :(

Thomson can get tae.....though :P

Edited by ARoverinLeeds

Really? Or have i been Whooshed. Haw i'm down in Leeds dinnae dae this to me, i almost believed you :(

Thomson can get tae.....though :P

I'd rather be hanging onto our league position through the play-offs than waste a wage on that treacherous fud.

Scott Thomson can get tae f**k. Crippled, has been, useless rabble rouser.

I'd give McCord a chance and I'd bow down and beg for Deuchar.

Agree with all of this. I'd be very disappointed in McGlynn if he hasn't learned from the Andy Tod deal.

It's been the talk of Kirkcaldy for a few weeks now! It was discussed in this thread a few weeks back. Couldn't ask for a more reliable tale. (but aye, it's pish)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...107695&st=0

Agree with all of this. I'd be very disappointed in McGlynn if he hasn't learned from the Andy Tod deal.

It's been the talk of Kirkcaldy for a few weeks now! It was discussed in this thread a few weeks back. Couldn't ask for a more reliable tale. (but aye, it's pish)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...107695&st=0

Just don't think for a second we could afford Deuchar and Novo, McCord is within our reach and would be a good signing, everyone seems to rate him highly and is abit more believable if you ask me.

Just don't think for a second we could afford Deuchar and Novo, McCord is within our reach and would be a good signing, everyone seems to rate him highly and is abit more believable if you ask me.

McCord would be on loan from Dundee United and as such we'd only be paying a portion of the wage.

Deuchar would only sign for us in the event of no other interest (unlikely) or to go part time (a bit more likely). Given those scenarios I'd be stunned if he was earning anything close to what we were paying Gary Wales.

I have no interest in discussing what circumstances or wages would be required to sign Scott Thomson.

I'd rather be hanging onto our league position through the play-offs than waste a wage on that treacherous fud.

Stephen Kenny didn't stand a chance with that twat hanging about, Thomson is a fat wee roaster and i for 1 will not welcome him back to San Starko :angry: Rant over :lol:

I'll add this to the relevant thread, but I need a new researcher for Raith Rovers for Football Manager 2010.

If you're interested, let me know by emailing me at sgmilne@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers,

Stuart

Stephen Kenny didn't stand a chance with that twat hanging about, Thomson is a fat wee roaster and i for 1 will not welcome him back to San Starko :angry: Rant over :lol:

Agreed he is always injured and also his conduct when he left the Rovers all those years ago to sign for THEM was out of order. Not even having the decency to properly turn down Jimmy Nicholls offer to keep him at the time and the first of actually finding out what was going on was seeing him in the paper putting pen to paper at EEP!!!