The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

You could try it I suppose, but what little money you're going to make from these ties would be further reduced with resultant repatriations!!!

You'll just have to sit there, play bonnie and behave!!!

IMG_3613.jpg.5ea6b6be39035b2660973f477e74b788.jpg

A methil institution the pound shop.

A methil institution the pound shop.

The "Blue" Pound shop maybe for you Frankieboy, but I'd like to think of it more as a bank, what with all the non-returnable deposits you'll be making this season, thanks again!!!

Two weeks after this Ken committed suicide never quite recovered from the mauling he took a well read king of the common man it may be returning soon.

Apologies in advance if I’m being wooshed here, but there was about 15 years between this interview and Williams death.

Hadn’t actually seen that before though, what an orator Jimmy Reid was. He was some boi.

Back to Rovers though, (if we must) and what a great decision to play our games at Methil, a venue we always win at. I’m already looking forward to topping the group.

The attraction is 100% the fact Hearts are a big team.
Whichever no mark, lower league dross they're up against is utterly irrelevant to BT Sport.

Exactly, BT showed the Hearts -v- Dunfermline game at the same time last year.

typical of the dick heads who run football in this country

we have one evening kick off fixture and where is it, yes the  biggest distance to travel by far - who are these people  ?

what's wrong (yes I now plenty) with Bayview for a 7.45 kick off

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

We couldn't afford to keep him due to the budget.

You just need to look at Smith's team selections during the run in to see he didn't rate Spence. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on there but I suspect he'll struggle.

10 hours ago, Daysgoneby said:

Exactly, BT showed the Hearts -v- Dunfermline game at the same time last year.

Hearts along with the old firm, Hibs and the Dons are the only big teams in Scotland, hence the TV coverage.