The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I have posted this another thread but I think it might get a decent pop in here:

I recorded a podcast with Grant Anderson earlier in the week. In this second part, he talks about his four years at Raith Rovers, and there's a lot of neat stuff in here.

CLICK

Brilliant podcast, excellent and insightful questioning. Grant comes across as a smart, thoughtful and generally decent guy. Always liked him as a player and great to hear his thoughts on his career and the Rovers highlights. Thanks for sharing 

Knowing us it’ll be drainage installed by the plastic pitch contractor equivalent of Gary F Locke. It’ll then flood, then due to a chemical reaction, it’ll spontaneously combust, then it will form a sinkhole and Stark’s Park will disappear forever into it’s murky depths.

24 minutes ago, fcrover said:

Us and Cove each with a nice new artifcial pitch too......

Hearts having a new Hybrid pitch installed too. 

Could be a scheduling nightmare if all three are running late with the pitch installations!

Last season they did it according to the way the teams were drawn, meaning we would be away to Cove Rangers & ICT & home to Hearts & Cowdenbeath.

I hope it’s not that. That’s literally the worst combination of games I can think of.