The New Raith Rovers Thread

Having known John for a number of years, he's done worse before he was at East fife.

Having known Craig for a lot of years he's a big guy (muscular) for Davo to have hit him there must have been a reason unless he just wanted bitch slapped about kittys

What a "Star Wars Cantina" of a life you must have!!!

Anyway that championship looks an absolute c**t of a league next season.

Might be lucky escape.

(I know this is utter shite, however I can't take anymore of the whose signed the biggest bam that this thread has turned into)

Actually quite stunned by the last few pages. People bemoaning others getting "outraged" over silly little things like rape and sexual assault.

Are things really that bad that you'll happily ruin your club's reputation just to win a third tier league title?

Also, the guy talking about shagging drunk women as well; absolutely no chance he isn't an absolutely raging VL.

Actually quite stunned by the last few pages. People bemoaning others getting "outraged" over silly little things like rape and sexual assault.
Are things really that bad that you'll happily ruin your club's reputation just to win a third tier league title?
Also, the guy talking about shagging drunk women as well; absolutely no chance he isn't an absolutely raging VL.

I take it that when you're not shagging, you're on here posting?

4 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

I take it that when you're not shagging, you're on here posting?

The thread is grim enough. The last thing we need is 14 year olds talking about shagging. 

Out of interest, what was the immediate reaction from fans in 2001 when we signed George O'Boyle?

Not comparing him to a rapist but must have been bad PR for the club to sign a player who had just been caught snorting cocaine in a nightclub toilet and subsequently sacked by St Johnstone.

I was young at the time and only just started going to matches regularly, so relatively unaware of the reaction from media and supporters when we signed him.

Nicked this from Twitter (and any thing has to be better than the recent "banter" regarding sex offenders)

"If your club had their own version of Mount Rushmore, who would be on it?"

My selection was,  Gordon Dalziel, Jimmy Nicholl, Gordon Wallace, David McGurn!

Who would you pick for the Rovers?