The New Raith Rovers Thread

Would not be happy if we signed Goodwillie. He is far too short for our long ball tactics.

The state some of you are getting in over a stupid rumour is ridiculous. Saying you'll not be back if a certain player signs is really quite pathetic. 

A lot of folk on this forum have obviously never pumped a drunken bird after a night out before! Probably says more about them than it does about Goodwillie.
With immediate effect, if we ever sign a player who doesn’t have a Duke of Edinburgh award and/or sang in the church choir as a youth then I won’t be back.
What a deeply troubled human being you are.

Goodwillie seems like an arsehole of the highest order for more reasons than just this.

However if he came in and scored 20 goals and got us to the championship I'd be ecstatic. I don't want to be pals with the team I just want to see them win.

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I missed this. 

What happened? 

There was a thread on GN about age differences in relationships.

He divulged the age gap between he and his partner, his age and the length of time they had been together, then someone did the sums then everyone piled in on him.

23 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

What a deeply troubled human being you are.

Good use of multi quote Lister. You’re probably the kind of human being who can tell me exactly what trains passed through Kirkcaldy train station on specific dates and buys commemorative stamps.

Would not be happy if we signed Goodwillie. He is far too short for our long ball tactics.

Exactly. We need a Scottish lower league 6’ 4” head the ball for Barry’s hoofball tactics.

Possibly but I’d prefer a forward than a defender. I suppose beggars can’t be choosers. On the plus side, neither are sex offenders.

Both only guilty of crimes against football.

28 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Preferably a non-rapey one, but as previously specified it’s not a deal breaker for me.

As it's only been proven in the civil case not the criminal one that mean Goodwillie is technically only a wee bit rapey?

Anyway it a lot of talk over something that almost certainly not happening. Other than Duggan have we any other more likely rumours?

Looks like Nade is ruled out.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2363729/ex-hearts-star-christian-nade-charged-threatening-kidnap-baby-attacking-ex-girlfriend/

Big Nads! Where did it all go wrong? That’s what happens when you move through to the Wild West.