The New Raith Rovers Thread

Stenhousmuir have actually beaten us in my lifetime, unfair to put them in the same bracket as East Fife.

Yeah I remember when Ray Mac played a weird 433/343 formation and we got battered 3-0 at Ochilview.

I'm only fat coz every time I f**k your wife she makes me a sandwich mate

That's quite good!!![emoji1]
You're so fat you need a boomerang to put your East Fife scarf on. 

That's surprisingly good!!![emoji23]
That’s an old 1 , Maybe it’s cos your that fat the poor guys wife canny push you off

That's pish!!![emoji20]
The poor bloke has a life long medical condition which keeps him on a life support machine.
MR-BF390C-ST-stainless-steel-bottom-mount-fridge-open-1000.jpg

That's even pisherer!!![emoji849]

There's enough problems in methil without obesity aswell. 

Last week it was his complex summaries of the socioeconomic issues of life in Methil from Frankieboy, this week it's health!!!
What you going for next week???

I'm only fat coz every time I f**k your wife she makes me a sandwich mate

Watching the Still Game box set over the weekend?
Easton being linked with a return to Dundee United. Sturrock wants to bring him on board having worked with him previously down south.

Now that someone else has mentioned it it confirms what I was told. I got a text off a guy who is very much in the know up in Dundee asking if Easton was away. He's usually spot on with stuff so wouldn't surprise me if this rumour has serious legs on it.

Hoping for once he's completely wrong.

Easton comes across really well and seems to have genuine enthusiasm for the club so would be a shame to lose him.

However, one thing Smith has really missed this season in my opinion is an experienced Assistant Manager and if Easton does move on i would personally like to see one come in.