The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Stop being so serious. 

It's an obvious piss take at us thinking our chance was long gone. 

Nothing more, nothing less. 

That kind of shit worked well for Murty, 

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Oh well, Goodwin won't need much of a team talk on Saturday.

I hope you’re right. If his team talk is centred around a 10 second joke twitter post then we might just actually do this.

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

I hope you’re right. If his team talk is centred around a 10 second joke twitter post then we might just actually do this.

Not really, that's the club saying they're back not some dafty on here, ill advised and not required IMHO.

9 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Oh well, Goodwin won't need much of a team talk on Saturday.

:lol:

Oh do f**k off you gibbering buffoon. If anything it's taking the piss out the knickerwetting Rovers support. 

Good humour. Might even earn a RT. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

:lol:

Oh do f**k off you gibbering buffoon. If anything it's taking the piss out the knickerwetting Rovers support. 

Good humour. Might even earn a RT. 

You away back and help Toby and VT dish out the reds ya fanny.

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Not really, that's the club saying they're back not some dafty on here, ill advised and not required IMHO.

It’s the club having a laugh because pretty much everyone had written off this being possible. I’m sure Alloa and Goodwin have all the motivation they need for Saturday and will take no notice of Twitter.

Tbh if the club market this properly to get a big crowd in and capture the casual fans they’ll need to set themselves up for egg on their face if we don’t win.

No problem at all with that, they need to hype it up as much as possible and cautious or wary social media outputs won’t do that.

If we don't win on Saturday I doubt a 10 second piss take video will have caused that.

That said, I generally don't like this kind of thing. Ayr celebrated the title the other week and I sure as f**k hope nobody remotely connected to the Rovers is doing that now.

This season has been mental and there's plenty time for it to get even more so.

Edited by CALDERON

6 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

If we don't win on Saturday I doubt a 10 second piss take video will have caused that.

That said, I generally don't like this kind of thing. Ayr celebrated the title the other week and I sure as f**k hope nobody remotely connected to the Rovers is doing that now.

This season has been mental and there's plenty time for it to get even more so.

It's just not something I'd have done before Saturdays games were over.

There are enough fans making a c**t of themselves this season without clubs joining in.