The New Raith Rovers Thread

This thread has had quite the turn over the last 48 hours or so.

I’d personally like to thank all the various people who have done such a sterling job.

From the person suggesting a claim of dimness is the same as racism and homophobia, to the quite incredible pie analogy, and the boy who has a split personality with five P&B profiles. Wow.

Fair play to you all.

9 hours ago, Big Berk said:

Shut yer ane pus.  I wont be asking your permission to respond to antagonists.

:lol:  Please stop it, yer killin' us!!  :lol:

So,which of the "voices" spelt antagonists for you?

:bounce4 :bounce4

7 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

:lol:  Please stop it, yer killin' us!!  :lol:

So,which of the "voices" spelt antagonists for you?

:bounce4 :bounce4

Big Berk, eh? What a guy!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Seriously thought I talked pish, but this has taken a turn for the worse. We might not agree on much. But we are funnily enough Raith fans. Ban the cliques, ban the hatred. And finally get behind the team.

12 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Wonder if the money from this sale will go towards next seasons budget or frittered away before the season ends?

I'm not privy to any knowledge of the way Raith operate but you'll probably find that most clubs do an Early Bird ST offer to sort short term cash flow issues and/or help them through the summer. I highly doubt any club is taking that cash in and saving all of it for the following season's budget.

Last year's board included cup games in the ticket, which was yet another dumb decision on their part.

This year's board has decided to raise  prices even if we're still in this god forsaken league. Fair enough, but it's where the burden falls that is quite strange.

Juniors - down 20% :)

Family - up 6%

Students - up 6.7%

Adults - up 8.7%

Seniors - up 17.4%

Less able - up 17.4%

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not privy to any knowledge of the way Raith operate but you'll probably find that most clubs do an Early Bird ST offer to sort short term cash flow issues and/or help them through the summer. I highly doubt any club is taking that cash in and saving all of it for the following season's budget.

This is our second early bird ST offer