The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:

Don't worry, they will get bored and move on to their next victim. I'm so glad the handful of idiots who are never off here don't reflect as the rovers support in general. Maybe they should take a break from their Sunday love in orge with each other and realise their opinions aren't always the correct ones. I also find it amusing that calling someone a moron is okay but soon as race or sexual orientation comes up and they are all over it.  Basically don't slag of blacks or gays but using mentally handicapped people as a joke is fine. 

old.jpg

I don't post much in this thread but I read it most days. To the guy who has numerous accounts on here (zicoromaines, steakngravy et al), give it a rest please. This whole talking to yourself via alias accounts thing is not funny or clever, just rather tedious. Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Would you boo at the catering staff?

Slow Sunday evening, not much else to be said on our own thread right now so... yeah I have. A few of us booed the catering staff at Stirling a few years ago when they ran out of hot food. Clearly meant as a jest, probably much funnier with a few beers inside us than the old wifey working there but she went absolutely mental at the queue of Pars fans waiting to be served. Think she picked out a boy who was chuckling away but didn't boo, which at the time made it even better.

2 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

Don't worry, they will get bored and move on to their next victim. I'm so glad the handful of idiots who are never off here don't reflect as the rovers support in general. Maybe they should take a break from their Sunday love in orge with each other and realise their opinions aren't always the correct ones. I also find it amusing that calling someone a moron is okay but soon as race or sexual orientation comes up and they are all over it.  Basically don't slag of blacks or gays but using mentally handicapped people as a joke is fine. 

Pulling folk up for being racist or homophobic? The PC b*****ds.

Just need steakngravy to appear now.

11 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Pulling folk up for being racist or homophobic? The PC b*****ds.

Just need steakngravy to appear now.

Reported for innuendo.

You are insinuating that my son Steakngravy is racist and homophobic. He is many things but not that. When he logs in as Zicoromaines his personality doesn't change in the slightest although he does wear his sisters school uniform which looks rather fetching.

He loves it when the boys are back in town. Don't see him for days unless he pops home for clean underwear.

53 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Reported for innuendo.

You are insinuating that my son Steakngravy is racist and homophobic. He is many things but not that. When he logs in as Zicoromaines his personality doesn't change in the slightest although he does wear his sisters school uniform which looks rather fetching.

He loves it when the boys are back in town. Don't see him for days unless he pops home for clean underwear.

Have you seen that film Pyscho? Ever thought about buying a motel?

Not sure if I’m in or out of the clique but...

Booing when you’re winning is moronic

That post referencing blacks/gays/mentally handicapped screams old man who wants it to be the 70s again

That pie analogy surely has to be in the running for the worst analogy ever made

Never booed the catering staff, but part of me thinks they would deserve it for the state of the tea at Starks. 

Edited by roverthemoon

On 15/04/2018 at 14:00, Zen Archer said:

It's about time his corner threw in the towel.

Another oaf so desperate to post  that he comments without reading the thread.

This is he who has the startling insight to point out that we can only watch a match if we're facing the pitch....

Edited by Big Berk

On 15/04/2018 at 12:55, CALDERON said:

Would you boo at the catering staff?

And by the same token  you'd think fans should stop booing at matches and send a rep onto the pitch to reason with the players?

The smart arses on here defy belief....

I think it speaks volumes at how far apart the club and the supporters are this season. Fans booing the team when they're winning and then bickering with each other over every tiny aspect.

There's nothing going on at our club that actually seems to be bringing us all together and we're still in with a chance of winning the league.

What chances have we got if this is the way we are when the going is reasonably good?

33 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

I think it speaks volumes at how far apart the club and the supporters are this season. Fans booing the team when they're winning and then bickering with each other over every tiny aspect.

There's nothing going on at our club that actually seems to be bringing us all together and we're still in with a chance of winning the league.

What chances have we got if this is the way we are when the going is reasonably good?