The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

You might give a f**k if we take your manager.

Steve Clarke is not going to be the next Scotland boss. Poisoned chalice and all that. Let’s be honest, we’ll likely get fed up with him if there’s not a title challenge next year :-)) 

1 minute ago, WSDR 88 said:

Was there an AGM the other night? Or am I making this up...
If there was, anyone attend/able to tell us anything?
If I’m talking shite, I do apologise haha

http://www.raithrovers.net/33846/raith-rovers-community-foundation-agm-2.htm

Aw shit. Sadly we might be seeing more of Zico in these parts as I’d suspect another suspension is on the cards from Fantalk (yes another bite towards AU). Someone pre warn Scary Bear please.

Which thread? I don’t fancy scrolling through that place to find it.

Admins don’t like swearing and/or abuse to other posters. It’s a very snowflakey place.
I'm always amazed it's still on the go and not been superceded by a newer forum where they give folk a bit more free reign. They'll ban for for swearing as you say, but leak team lineups for two years and you're fine...

20 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Was there an AGM the other night? Or am I making this up...
If there was, anyone attend/able to tell us anything?
If I’m talking shite, I do apologise haha

Yes I was there. Won't be repeating any of it to the idiots on here that couldn't be arsed going. I don't care if I'm suspended from fantalk, AU is an arsehole and I'm not ashamed to say it

Yes I was there. Won't be repeating any of it to the idiots on here that couldn't be arsed going. I don't care if I'm suspended from fantalk, AU is an arsehole and I'm not ashamed to say it

Maybe people were working or had prior arrangements? I'm sure I speak for a few on here though you are an arsehole and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I was unable to go as I had to supervise a school disco. What were the major points discussed?