The New Raith Rovers Thread

Wouldn't be too unhappy if Davo or Vaughan pick up a booking so they're not getting themselves out of the game against Ayr. I know we don't want to miss either as they're both excellent, but it'd be brutal if they missed that game down at Somerset. 

Both will need to pick up their booking this Saturday to serve their suspension before the Ayr game. If neither do and both pick up a booking in next weeks home game vs Arbroath then both will sit out against at Somerset, I’m sure.

13 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Both will need to pick up their booking this Saturday to serve their suspension before the Ayr game. If neither do and both pick up a booking in next weeks home game vs Arbroath then both will sit out against at Somerset, I’m sure.

Ideally, it'd be two bookings on Saturday and they miss Forfar away. I'm confident Bene and McKay will be fine at center back. We'll likely see Buchanan for Vaughan too.

Ideally, it'd be two bookings on Saturday and they miss Forfar away. I'm confident Bene and McKay will be fine at center back. We'll likely see Buchanan for Vaughan too.

I agree. Bene and McKay will probably be fine as Bene will have had another 3 games under his belt by then.

Buchanan for Vaughan though would be a nightmare at Somerset. We NEED Vaughan for that game.

12 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Hat-trick for McCann.

Capture8.PNG

The league is won so why doesnt Easty give the young fife academy boys a game. ?

A mates laddie is at the fife academy and signed to Raith and he is pissed off as he can’t get a  20s game while the Cowden academy boys play most weeks for the 20s. It’s shouldnt be all about winning by 6 goals every week.

Probably wanting to improve the players closest to first team seing as we are using youth players. He will get his chance if he's good enough.

Exactly. Presumably there’ll be a few players out the door or overage for next season, there’ll be chances then I’d have thought.

17 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43061741

For anyone who wants a laugh. John Hughes is whoring himself around for the Scotland job again. Even manages to get the score of the Ayr game wrong. 

f**k it, gie him the job. If it's between him and MalKKK Mckay, then it's Yogi every day. Besides, in lieu of actual footballing acumen it's traditional for the Scotland manager to at least give us a laugh....