The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hughes tutoring on the SFA course is even worse than his application. That's another generation of Scottish managers fucked. Imagine coaching 101 with Yogi Hughes after his disaster here.:blink:

Still, we'll get some gid oanest loddies wi PASHIN that aren't afraid tae take the baw in the dish and go mano a mano. 

When it all fails (again) society is to blame. 

Edited by Michael W

53 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Hughes tutoring on the SFA course is even worse than his application. That's another generation of Scottish managers fucked. Imagine coaching 101 with Yogi Hughes after his disaster here.:blink:

Still, we'll get some gid oanest loddies wi PASHIN that aren't afraid tae take the baw in the dish and go mano a mano. 

When it all fails (again) society is to blame. 

"Need sum boys tae...tae...tae take it in the dish...."

No Yogi, we need a manager who doesn't wait until we're 4-0 down against a St Mirren team away before getting up out the dugout let alone making any subs. The most underwhelmed I've ever been by someone after seeing them at Starks. When he signed I thought we had a solid manager who could turn our season around. After a while it quickly became the Yogi show, and after Hibs away it became clear we had a major problem in that he was only interested in himself.  f**k Yogi, and f**k that BBC interview where he threw them under the bus and absolved himself of any blame. 

12 minutes ago, rw89 said:

"Need sum boys tae...tae...tae take it in the dish...."

No Yogi, we need a manager who doesn't wait until we're 4-0 down against a St Mirren team away before getting up out the dugout let alone making any subs. The most underwhelmed I've ever been by someone after seeing them at Starks. When he signed I thought we had a solid manager who could turn our season around. After a while it quickly became the Yogi show, and after Hibs away it became clear we had a major problem in that he was only interested in himself.  f**k Yogi, and f**k that BBC interview where he threw them under the bus and absolved himself of any blame. 

So, you wouldn't fancy him for the Scotland job then....

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

So, you wouldn't fancy him for the Scotland job then....

He demonstrates the key quality of producing shoddy, bullshit excuses for failure to deflect from his own failings, so I'd argue he's a shoe-in. 

There were a few strangers in the visitors directors box tonight.
At first I thought they were Janet Street Porter, Dwayne Dibley and Bingo from the Banana Splits, but it turned out to be the Campbell clan visiting from Arbroath.

More like the cast from the Simpsons

Can only echo what the others have said. It was funny, given that he got a bit of stick in his first season as he was in the shadow of McGurn. He was superb in his second season for us under McKinnon. Speaks volumes that even after his injury, he volunteered to play in goals when he'd just been a few weeks out of surgery in that infamous night down at Ayr.

I'm glad we've still got him as a coach, as he's the type of person you're happy to have connected to the club, with a wealth of experience.

One of the finest arse's in pair of shorts I've seen at Starks park. 

A real shame but not a huge surprise - hopefully keeps doing good work for us as a coach. 

[emoji527][emoji1305]

Yup unbelievable jeer! Also a top goalie and person, excellent for the club to retain him as a coach.

The future is Lennox.

As we approach the final third of the season I think we must be in the best nick since back in September.

We are fielding a very strong team on the field with arguably our best bench line up for a while.

It's also good to know that we are on the up and up from injuries and hopefully that will be the case for the next few months!!

Perhaps the Stats guys amongst us could give some idea of how we, and importantly Ayr United, are looking suspension/discipline-wise?

I seem to remember reading recently that Ayr could be facing a number of suspensions to key players and I wondered if any of our guys were due "a wee seat in the Main Stand" :unsure:

As we approach the final third of the season I think we must be in the best nick since back in September.
We are fielding a very strong team on the field with arguably our best bench line up for a while.
It's also good to know that we are on the up and up from injuries and hopefully that will be the case for the next few months!!
Perhaps the Stats guys amongst us could give some idea of how we, and importantly Ayr United, are looking suspension/discipline-wise?
I seem to remember reading recently that Ayr could be facing a number of suspensions to key players and I wondered if any of our guys were due "a wee seat in the Main Stand" :unsure:

For us I think Davo is one booking away from a suspension.