The New Raith Rovers Thread

Seemed a nice lad and the best of luck to him. Glad he's got a club now as it was ridiculous how many people kept asking if he might come back, despite the fact he wasn't up to the standard of the Scottish Championship.

9 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

LOL . just a we laugh from your local rivals THE FIFE  :thumsup2

Hate to break it to you but you're not our rivals. Your team are about as relevant to us as Cowdenbeath, Burntisland Shipyard and Kirkcaldy YM. 

1 hour ago, rw89 said:

Seemed a nice lad and the best of luck to him. Glad he's got a club now as it was ridiculous how many people kept asking if he might come back, despite the fact he wasn't up to the standard of the Scottish Championship.

Hate to break it to you but you're not our rivals. Your team are about as relevant to us as Cowdenbeath, Burntisland Shipyard and Kirkcaldy YM. 

I beg to differ my friend , look at the posts on the forums ? you will clearly see WE are your BIG rivals . Cowdenbeath, Burntisland Shipyard and Kirkcaldy YM. Are  in leagues bellow US . None of them have won major competitions . We are in the same league , we have both won major competitions .  So I think its fair to say we are major rivals in Fife anyway . Cheers ,enjoy the rest of the season . :shutup Good luck in the next round of the Scottish cup , Who have you got again ? :whistle

Edited by tazz1903
forgot to ad

39 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

I beg to differ my friend , look at the posts on the forums ? you will clearly see WE are your BIG rivals . Cowdenbeath, Burntisland Shipyard and Kirkcaldy YM. Are  in leagues bellow US . None of them have won major competitions . We are in the same league , we have both won major competitions .  So I think its fair to say we are major rivals in Fife anyway . Cheers ,enjoy the rest of the season . :shutup Good luck in the next round of the Scottish cup , Who have you got again ? :whistle

That'll be the posts on the East Fife v Raith thread, where met as a matter of coincidence in the league. Every single Rovers fan I know, all of them on this forum (barring a few old heids who were alive back when things like the Soviet Union was still a major superpower) know that the Fife Derby is between Raith and Dunfermline. Your club is irrelevant to us. Now go back to whatever you bumpkins do on a daily basis. 

7 minutes ago, rw89 said:

That'll be the posts on the East Fife v Raith thread, where met as a matter of coincidence in the league. Every single Rovers fan I know, all of them on this forum (barring a few old heids who were alive back when things like the Soviet Union was still a major superpower) know that the Fife Derby is between Raith and Dunfermline. Your club is irrelevant to us. Now go back to whatever you bumpkins do on a daily basis. 

No mate , you don't understand , raith rovers and east fife are in league 1 (same league) local rivals (fife ) Dunfermline ath , are in the championship , league above US  .  we cant compete with them as they are in a LEAGUE ABOVE  us .  Dunfermline ath and east fife are still in the Scottish cup round 4 , while you guys were knocked out by Peterhead  who are  in the league below us . I think you might be missing something here ? :rolleyes::o

Kevin Moon has signed for Stirling? Thoughts from Raith fans?
I seem to remember your fans raving about him one season but I might be getting him confused 

Was with us for 2 years. Struck up an excellent partnership with Liam Fox for the first 6 months then both turned to absolute shite!

I haven’t heard anything about him since he left us. It was like he just vanished off the face of the earth.