The New Raith Rovers Thread

Would love to have connolly back. A great player, great going forward and creative.

Saturdays game against stranraer is going to be tough, they will feel a bit confident after saturdays win. And they are still in with a chance of making the playoffs.

Going to be interesting to see if we do extend our lead, then we do seem to have a want to win mentality about us which will help.

Last year when ayr scored, we would have crumbled, but we bounced back and this mentality may be the difference between 1st and 2nd

10 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

All about the League for us this season, tazz.

Do you reckon East Fife will get past Brora Rangers?

Hope so , cant imagine the slagging I will get from you lot if we lose ? LOL . Aye you should win the league , best team  by far .

6 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Who ever you draw you best hope they bring a crowd as you’ll never find one from Methil. Sub 500 against Alloa, utter diddies.

I know , how can we ever manage to match the crowd at pratt st , you nearly got 3000 once ? lol

I know , how can we ever manage to match the crowd at pratt st , you nearly got 3000 once ? lol

Nearly 3000? Was over that on Saturday which is incredible for a league one game.

Final game of last season also against Ayr was over that as well. Our playoff second leg against Brechin was over the 3000 mark as well..

As a side note on the crowds thing some weeks the championship/league 1 games pull in bigger crowds than “our top league". It doesnt make us bigger clubs than them. I think across scotland, the fan base is there to have bigger crowds. The appetite and maybe the money for it unfortunately isn’t.

Sad but true there was almost more fans watching the two games of the day in Fife on Saturday than collectively watched every other league game in total across Scotland, and that includes the 13 East fife fans and a dog that were in the home end at New Bayview.

58 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Sad but true there was almost more fans watching the two games of the day in Fife on Saturday than collectively watched every other league game in total across Scotland, and that includes the 13 East fife fans and a dog that were in the home end at New Bayview.

Poor dug, presumably a stray that wandered in. Taking one there on purpose should bring down the wrath of the SSPCA