The New Raith Rovers Thread

He wasn’t the most talented footballer to be fair but liked his enthusiasm and still seems to keep an eye on how we’re doing

I thought Harry was only on loan at Salford and was back playing for Barrow now default_unsure.gif

As for Toshney, not sure another injury prone defender would be top of my wishlist.

He is but was filmed throughout last season, he’s on the preview for a second fc4a479ea851f686a4d9f8726586528c.jpg

His goal against Rangers is one of my favourite moments in 30 plus years of watching Rovers.

I was surrounded by 1200 or so in the main stand who were all going daft about the penalty save, another few hundred had made their way down the Val McDermid stand, ready to invade the park, and then he did that.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Aye, Ayr are being rather inconveniently consistent. 
Plus side is, we haven't been great but can still draw level with them if we win our games in hand. 

This is incredibly infuriating to me. We’re unbeaten in 12 and we’ve won our last 8. In any other league we’d have opened up a bigger gap at the top.

Credit to Raith for staying on our heels though and keeping the league interesting.

2 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

This is incredibly infuriating to me. We’re unbeaten in 12 and we’ve won our last 8. In any other league we’d have opened up a bigger gap at the top.

Credit to Raith for staying on our heels though and keeping the league interesting.

They're 6 points behind, games in hand are f**k all. the pressure is all on them. On saying that Airdrie are fuckin shit and Stranrank not much better/ C'mon the Diamonds!!!

2 hours ago, Buckfast said:

They're 6 points behind, games in hand are f**k all. the pressure is all on them. On saying that Airdrie are fuckin shit and Stranrank not much better/ C'mon the Diamonds!!!

f**k me we,ve not reached the turn of the year yet so dont get this pressure is on us .You get f**k all for being top of the league in December.Long way to go

7 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Why is it infuriating, we were 8 points behind them before we won those 8 games.

3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

All credit to Ayr, you guys are on fire. We just have to match that intensity. Very interesting times for both clubs

We've not been playing scintillating stuff in recent weeks but we have been showing the will to win of prospective champions.

Far more interesting so far than last seasons shambles from both of us.