The New Raith Rovers Thread

There was absolutely loads left over last time.  I don’t have a season ticket and I got the week of the game no problem at all. 

Interesting twitter reaction
ezgif-5-176b6a457f.gif

Can't imagine ours will sell out that quickly either after the last time. I took 3 mates, my dad and my grandad along last time. I've still not been forgiven for putting them through that. Suppose it is a New Year fixture which usually brings a bit of a boost to the numbers, maybe not if it's all ticket though.

Bring back Harry Panayiotou.

I wish we still had the team that finished that season. Aidan Connolly and Lewis Toshney would also be welcome additions.

The end to that season was excellent (play-off games excepted). If only it could be like that all the time.

Bring back Harry Panayiotou.
I wish we still had the team that finished that season. Aidan Connolly and Lewis Toshney would also be welcome additions.
The end to that season was excellent (play-off games excepted). If only it could be like that all the time.

Minus the enjoyment of his goal preventing Sevco winning the league at Starks Harry was pretty pish overall.

Personally couldn't care less if Toshney and Bene set up a wrestling ring in the changing room and leg-dropped the f**k out of each other at half time as long as they did the job on the pitch. 

Toshney was excellent for us and I'd have him back in a heartbeat. 

Him and Bene were having a laugh and a bit banter the first game we played away to United last season so it must've happened after that if there is any bad blood between the two.

In our 2-1 win over them at Starks towards the end of the season. A couple of players had to pull them apart at one point after a wreckless challenge in front of the South stand.

They certainly didn't look like they were mates then.