The New Raith Rovers Thread

This should be renamed the Raith Trust thread.  I am not advocating that the trust donates money for another player but help the club pay for the injured players treatment.
To answer another comment as well as having a season ticket I normally spend at Starks park around £20 to £25 on raffles etc I then spend around another £20 on pre and post match drinks within the confines of Starks Park.  I do not buy pies as they are in my opinion shite.  So I think I try and help the team as much as possible.
Also, out of my own pocket I bought one of the youth teams a set of strips way back in the day if  you don't believe me I have witnesses this is what I call supporting your team not sitting with thousands in the bank and waving two fingers at other people who probably care more than you.
I also am a share holder but I bought my own not through some organisation.

f**k off Sim-o

We’ve all heard some pretty poor things shouted at Rovers games in the not too distant past, no point being all high and mighty.

I think our Godge covered all the obias in the first ten minutes every season....

Personally was looking for Crusaders away, however as long as we play a line up similar to Saturday, this will be a good opportunity for the young players to test themselves.
It'll also be good to see Hill, Barr and Stewart again, not so much Johnston.

There's a solicitor at W&AS Bruce by the name of Bill Clark. Might be him.

The Bill Clark who is a solicitor with W&AS Bruce is indeed a Rovers season ticket holder.
I think he maybe worked for Beveridge, Herd and Sandilands in the past. If it is the same guy, my dad had dealings with him and speaks very highly of him.

Bill Clark

Born in Kirkcaldy and brought up in Dysart, Bill is a lifelong Rovers supporter. An Honours Graduate from Edinburgh University, he has had a highly successful career in education, including posts as Rector of Galashiels Academy, HM Chief Inspector of Schools (Scotland) and Director of Education in Islington, inner London. He has also been a consultant/adviser on leadership, management and improvement planning to governments in Australia, PR China, Hong Kong and the USA.

He was an SFA referee from 1976 to 1994 and has been involved in school and youth football for many years. He has also made a significant financial contribution to the Rovers to assist in our goal of returning to the Championship next season. His experience and expertise will be a considerable asset to the Board as we move forward.