The New Raith Rovers Thread

Of course Raith fans would never indulge in such behaviour. Never ever.....................

Don't think we've ever been brought to national attention in the newspapers, initially for racism and now homophobia. Just need to add religious intolerance for a full house. Dunfy bingo!

8 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Don't think we've ever been brought to national attention in the newspapers, initially for racism and now homophobia. Just need to add religious intolerance for a full house. Dunfy bingo!

In other words - we've never been caught so it's OK

11 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Or it's a non issue and has therefore never been reported. Less of your whataboutery da - away and track down the perpetrators and get them banned.

To be frank I quite like looking at this thread to see how you guys are faring. I get what you mean about whataboutery but all I did was point out that, in my view, the club is trying to deal with this & to be criticised for it is wrong.

To be frank I quite like looking at this thread to see how you guys are faring. I get what you mean about whataboutery but all I did was point out that, in my view, the club is trying to deal with this & to be criticised for it is wrong.

Hello Frank.

I do applaud your club for speaking out. Someone must know the arseholes though, and the sooner they're cast out, the better.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

We’ve all heard some pretty poor things shouted at Rovers games in the not too distant past, no point being all high and mighty.

Exactly, the Sammy the Tammy p***o chant is embarrassing, everyone knows he's a war criminal.

No fans have the moral high ground when it comes to offensive chants. There was a particularly horrible Raith one but thankfully it now gets shouted down when the odd knuckle dragger tries to revive it. Haven’t heard it for a few seasons. Good luck to Dunfermline trying to  stamp out any nonsense.