The New Raith Rovers Thread

This should be renamed the Raith Trust thread.  I am not advocating that the trust donates money for another player but help the club pay for the injured players treatment.

To answer another comment as well as having a season ticket I normally spend at Starks park around £20 to £25 on raffles etc I then spend around another £20 on pre and post match drinks within the confines of Starks Park.  I do not buy pies as they are in my opinion shite.  So I think I try and help the team as much as possible.

Also, out of my own pocket I bought one of the youth teams a set of strips way back in the day if  you don't believe me I have witnesses this is what I call supporting your team not sitting with thousands in the bank and waving two fingers at other people who probably care more than you.

I also am a share holder but I bought my own not through some organisation.

This should be renamed the Raith Trust thread.  I am not advocating that the trust donates money for another player but help the club pay for the injured players treatment.
To answer another comment as well as having a season ticket I normally spend at Starks park around £20 to £25 on raffles etc I then spend around another £20 on pre and post match drinks within the confines of Starks Park.  I do not buy pies as they are in my opinion shite.  So I think I try and help the team as much as possible.
Also, out of my own pocket I bought one of the youth teams a set of strips way back in the day if  you don't believe me I have witnesses this is what I call supporting your team not sitting with thousands in the bank and waving two fingers at other people who probably care more than you.

Thought you had a lifetime ticket Bill?

Don't believe you, bring in the witnesses

32 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

The folk coming through the gates to watch their local (sometimes not so much) club every 2nd week or thereabouts who don't volunteer, buy wheens of raffle tickets or food, drinks etc are every bit the valued supporter that you are. 

They're helping the club as much as they possibly can and probably do so without the air of superiority that your post conveys. 

You lads tried to sign Kosta Gadzhalov on loan from us (What a signing he'd have been at this level) but for whatever reason, the move fell through at the last minute.  Just thought I'd share.

You lads tried to sign Kosta Gadzhalov on loan from us (What a signing he'd have been at this level) but for whatever reason, the move fell through at the last minute.  Just thought I'd share.

We were hours away from signing a Premiership CH on loan but then the budget had to end up getting used for 2 players to have operations instead.

That must be him.

11 hours ago, steakngravy said:

The club have the money to pay for the medical bills for the injured players so why would they need cash for something they have already budgeted for? 

“People who probably care more than you”

Seriously? What’s next, telling us that your da’ is harder than our da’s? 

33 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Meanwhile, upstairs, those Dunfy boys are embroiled in another bigotry row - this time homophobia. See Courier for details. Same old Townies...

A small vocal minority sang a pretty childish & pathetic song about Scott McDonald. the club received several complaints from home fans and have issued a pretty damning statement condemning it. This would never happened in the past so I'm pretty sure "same old Townies" doesn't really apply. Our board should be congratulated for trying to stamp this sort of behaviour out.

A small vocal minority sang a pretty childish & pathetic song about Scott McDonald. the club received several complaints from home fans and have issued a pretty damning statement condemning it. This would never happened in the past so I'm pretty sure "same old Townies" doesn't really apply. Our board should be congratulated for trying to stamp this sort of behaviour out.

I applaud the board for issuing some words but you do have history in the reported bigotry stakes, so regrettably, same old Townies does apply.