The New Raith Rovers Thread

giphy.gif

I didn't frequent this forum. I may be getting mixed up with the Juniors forum.

Either way, maybe there should be a site for the Martins of this world, where they can roam free without being mercilessly bullied by the older online people.

Rovers were featured at the forefront of a campaign that launched this week to aid a local firefighter (and Rovers man).

Gary Dall requires a stem cell donor to match with him to ensure he beats his terminal illness.

Anyone can submit a sample - in person or online. Full details on the official club website: 

http://www.raithrovers.net/31422/garys-appeal.htm

Gary with rovers.jpg

I have to say despite the result on Saturday I left having had a very pleasant experience at Starks park. The stadium staff very helpful, the pricing policy was spot on, stewards were pleasant, catering very efficient and the stadium very impressive. Well done to all responsible.

21 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I have to say despite the result on Saturday I left having had a very pleasant experience at Starks park. The stadium staff very helpful, the pricing policy was spot on, stewards were pleasant, catering very efficient and the stadium very impressive. Well done to all responsible.

I'm just happy that the courtesies mentioned above are no longer extended by the players too,  they were last season!

Glad you still had a good day inspite of an unfavourable (for Ayr) result.

28 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If that's the case we are going to need to enter the loan market. I really don't fancy watching us line up with a back 5 of Smith; Thomson, Murray, Davidson, McKay.

I suppose the other thing they might try is moving Thomson to left back, Matthews to right back and Murray and Davidson in the middle, leaving Herron and Robertson in midfield.