The New Raith Rovers Thread

I've seen the last 4 games and I'm optimistic about our chances of bouncing straight back up.
The manager has us well organized and all the players know what is expected of them. The enthusiasm of the players is also a great plus.
When our midfield get the ball down and their heads up then the runs of Buchanan, Spence and Barr are easy to link up with and hard to defend against.
#Roaringback

We played well at times Forfar put men behind the ball and made it hard for us plus they just kick us off the park but the players deserve credit as the played right to the end and never gave up. Thought the young keeper did well never had much to do and made a couple of saves and there was nothing he could do about the goal.

3 minutes ago, rrfsee said:

Season ticket holders free? No mention on OS.

Yes, this gets asked every cup match! "all 2017/18 tickets will give access to ALL Raith Rovers 1st team / Under 20 matches at Stark's Park, with the exception of any playoffs or Scottish Cup ties beyond the 4th Round and the Fife Cup" - http://www.raithrovers.net/shop#!/~/product/id=63463&prid=160&ctid=20&tp=pv

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They're still ten a penny cause it was fairly recently. Lucky to get more than £15 each.

Kinda going on the basis both were big hits and obviously no longer available that I might have got a bit more. Maybe more so the RemembeR top with it being a bespoke(I think anyway)/limited edition type top.

Kinda going on the basis both were big hits and obviously no longer available that I might have got a bit more. Maybe more so the RemembeR top with it being a bespoke(I think anyway)/limited edition type top.

Just keep them mate, they're a piece of history

14 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I have the half and half in a medium mens. £250 and it's yours.

Can I interest you in a 6 month long loan of a useless garden ornament of your choosing in exchange for giving me it for nothing? Cannae stand in the strips way, eh?