The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Gav_RRFC said:

Done a wee google earth search on the guy and to my surprise he's still sitting there outside his hoose!

Used to sell the programs and offered my pal a free copy once for a tickle of his of feet

Wheelchair or no wheelchair, what a creepy b*****d.

IMG_7996.PNG

Now we know his address:lol: we should go round with a carry out and reminisce about the old days.

The clapper up the back of the stand is some character. I mind an away game at Cowden and he was, shall we say, not in the greatest of moods. Anyhoo he went to speak to a steward for some reason and he decided that "excuse me, you luminous yellow f**k shite" was the best way to start the conversation. I've already memorised his clapping with the main trend being to clap until every player has left at half time. Listen out for it next time ;)

Since it's retro rovers day on Saturday, it's only right we campaign to get Ticklefeet to do the half time draw?

Yeah to honour the great man - for this weeks tune play list I think we need to bombard them with requests for Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat.

Chorus lyrics of course replaced with Andy Ticklefeet.

Had no idea who the f**k ticklefeet was despite going to the rovers for the last 30 years. After the description and the photos, its clear who it is, everybody called him Wheels in Kirkcaldy.  Polis wouldn't let cars down Pratt st after the game but c**t was worse than getting hit by a double decker at the speed he used to go down there.