The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, rw89 said:

As mentioned, it looked like all the directors were present at the game today, including Gordon Adamson who was in a suit during the half time draw. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a bit of movement over the next week or so. 

what is the significance of Mr Microphone being in a suit ?

32 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I'm only responding to the comment about you lot selling 1000 season tickets and your a much bigger team than all the others in the league. Fact is come the end of the season the attendance figures between the top two will be very similar.

Couldn't give a f**k about attendance figures at the end of the season.

As Bruce would say 'points make prizes'

17 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I'm only responding to the comment about you lot selling 1000 season tickets and your a much bigger team than all the others in the league. Fact  is come the end of the season the attendance figures between the top two will be very similar.

Unbelievable :lol: You are responding to a Raith fan saying, on the Raith thread, that Raith have sold a credible amount of Season Tickets!!

1) We have sold a 1000+ Season Tickets, so what?   (Why does that bother :1eyean Ayr fan?)

2) We have never claimed to be a "big team"

3) What if the attendance figures are similar, so what?

What is the point of all of your drivel?. You need to get out more!

Edited by Wee Sandy

23 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Well the chat down my local this evening is Dundee Utd have put a £100k bid for Vaughan....

Nah, not having that. No way that bunch of snakes would offer near that. 

If they want him, they'll do what they did with Toshney - low-ball us to unsettle the player and get him for some derisory fee. 

18 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Nah, not having that. No way that bunch of snakes would offer near that. 

If they want him, they'll do what they did with Toshney - low-ball us to unsettle the player and get him for some derisory fee. 

This. Fortunately Vaughan doesn't seem to be influenced. I think Bambino said before, but he's probably our most important player here and is almost guaranteed game time, especially in this form. Toshney spat the dummy when he found out we'd rejected a few offers.