The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not at all( i have a birthday party that day)but  if annoyed its more with our own club.Surely it would be better for season ticket holders to be offered 1 ticket which gives the majority if not all the chance of a ticket.By offering season ticket holders when were sitting with a thousand  two tickets per holder could come back to haunt them
Chances are it may  work out but chances are it may not with those season ticket holders losing out not being happy

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I prefer two tickets so I can give one to my season-ticketless pal.

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I prefer two tickets so I can give one to my season-ticketless pal.

Exactly.

I have a season ticket. There's 4 of us that are at every home game and the majority of away games every season yet this season, I'm the only one who has a season ticket. They're still at every game. They just pay into every game.

This way means, that I can get a ticket for one of them so I'm not heading to the game myself :lol:

I'm not fussed about others not getting tickets as long as I get two. I'm just hoping it's a few members of a certain supporter group that misses out :lol:

19 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

No win for the club. It's a very unique situation for the club whereas our season ticket holder number exceeds the allocation. That really doesn't come round very often.

Spot on.

Pretty fluent marketing from the club, selling them in the Raith suite that they want populated on game days.

17 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I am at Party at the Palace tomorrow. A grown-ups booze festival. I understand there will be music too.

You just seemed annoyed at the possibility of not getting a ticket for East Fife's diddy ground. Is that not the case?

It might well be a diddy ground but its our diddy ground.

Your mob are rent boys.

7 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Spot on.

Pretty fluent marketing from the club, selling them in the Raith suite that they want populated on game days.

Fluent marketing?Now unless I was in the pisser at the time there wasn,t even an announcement over the tannoy at todays game about any ticket sales.If there was,apologies

Edited by Rovers_Lad

1 minute ago, rw89 said:

As mentioned, it looked like all the directors were present at the game today, including Gordon Adamson who was in a suit during the half time draw. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a bit of movement over the next week or so. 

Gaels Blue are performing at The Bay tonight, which may account for the turnout and garb.

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Fluent marketing?Now unless I was in the pisser at the time there wasn,t even an announcement over the tannoy at todays game about any ticket sales.If there was,apologies

I'd have been in the club at the time so don't know if there was a half time announcement.

But aye, getting folk up to the Raith suite through selling the tickets up there on a match day is good work.

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

How many announcements do you want Jim? Every man and his dug knows the score. 

One would be suffice and  the ideal place and time to do it would be at a home game attended by 1600 supporters

I met a number of men today who dont know the score.Cant speak for any dugs though