The New Raith Rovers Thread

54 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

I see Author Unknown is trying to steal the thunder of 1000 season tickets sold on the fan talk forum what a w****r and his alter hero martin nelson.

Your obsession is quite worrying.

Actually we had sold over 600 two weeks ago.

That's strange...

ef65ccab00e2fe55b2c5214d5c0a6cb9.jpg

Regardless, it's good to see folks backing the club. The press was saying we're likely to re-sign McHattie. Then I'd imagine we'll start looking into loan deals. Even aside our managers love telling us the budget is gone only to pull in an unexpected signing.

4 hours ago, steakngravy said:

I see Author Unknown is trying to steal the thunder of 1000 season tickets sold on the fan talk forum what a w****r and his alter hero martin nelson.

Are you the guy Zicoromaines on fantalk that just got banned for homophobic, racist and abusive language towards others?

Saddo

You have some serious issues. Disconnect your internet connection for a while before you have some sort of mental breakdown.

That's strange...
ef65ccab00e2fe55b2c5214d5c0a6cb9.jpg

Regardless, it's good to see folks backing the club. The press was saying we're likely to re-sign McHattie. Then I'd imagine we'll start looking into loan deals. Even aside our managers love telling us the budget is gone only to pull in an unexpected signing.

You should have twice the home crowds to us then, we'll see.

So we've 1,00 season ticket holders, who can buy 2 tickets each ?
Wont that be more than our allocation ?

So there may be a mad rush from season ticket holders to get their tickets and might not be any for the general public..

Doesn't bother me. I'll get mines on Tuesday and I'll get 1 extra for a mate.

Can't see there being any remaining tickets for public sale I'd assume, especially if we go on a wee run up until the EF game.

It won't matter if we go on a run up until the game or not. Season ticket holders get their chance to get their tickets on Tuesday night. The remaining tickets go on public sale on Wednesday..

I don't think there will be any remaining tickets on Wednesday though unless East Fife are putting up a temporary stand for the game.

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

It won't matter if we go on a run up until the game or not. Season ticket holders get their chance to get their tickets on Tuesday night. The remaining tickets go on public sale on Wednesday..

I don't think there will be any remaining tickets on Wednesday though unless East Fife are putting up a temporary stand for the game.

Aye never read it properly. I'm guessing that info is from the Rovers Digest email newsletter thing? nowt on the OS yet. 

Also what's the Rovers latest Tweet about?