The New Raith Rovers Thread

I would imagine if common sense prevails unlike in the Willie gray era, they will split the tickets down the middle and we will get 1000 tickets which will give all season ticket holders a ticket. There will probably be a couple of hundred Rovers fans in the home end like last time, so most people who want tickets will get one.

First half on Saturday was awful compared to the football we've been watching the past few weeks. No shape first half at all, and Euan Murray looked totally lost at times. 2nd half was much better when we brought on McHattie and Barr - looked a lot more structured.

As much as last season's away run was utterly interminable, it wasn't our longest sequence without an away win as far as I'm aware.

Does anyone know what it was though? I always relied on the Statto.com website for stuff like this, and it appears to have died a death.

Sorry for Eric, the man has committed a huge amount of time and energy to the club over many years, not just the 19 "official" years quoted. If the position is redundant it cannot be re-advertised for a year as far as I am aware so no new face to come in.

Don't know how to feel about that. Anyone at a club like Rovers puts in a hell of a lot of work and has the best interest of the club at heart.... But always got the impression he utterly hates us fans... Appears to be backed up by him literally thanking everyone to do with the Rovers apart from the fans.

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Good stuff. The lust for heads to roll had somewhat subsided, but about time after last year's shambles. 

Wonder if this has anything to do with some movement in the takeover?

Statement very much reads as though this is something of a cost cutting measure.