The New Raith Rovers Thread

Probably Callachan's fault!!! Grrrr

Bet Davo was immense.

Not sure if you were at the game or just being sarcastic but i've got to admit Callachan was brilliant today. Robertson was my motm, he reads the game really well.

Davo on the other hand was shocking. In my opinion, the only player that didn't get pass marks.

A lot of positives can be taken from that performance, just need to learn to be more clinical in front of goal.

Not sure if you were at the game or just being sarcastic but i've got to admit Callachan was brilliant today. Robertson was my motm, he reads the game really well.

Davo on the other hand was shocking. In my opinion, the only player that didn't get pass marks.

A lot of positives can be taken from that performance, just need to learn to be more clinical in front of goal.

[emoji23]

I like Callachan. His shooting is utter shite but if it wasn't he'd be long gone.

I like Davo. He is a fucking terrible midfielder but I like the guy's commitment. He can play umpteen roles. Jack of all trades and master of none. An experienced journeyman and okay RB or CB, can also fill in as a midfield clogger if required, which is just what we'll need as the season goes on.

Some of our support was embarrassing today. Guy siting with fifes finest thinking he a comedian all game saying the same non funny crap all game then has a go at a disabled fan In a wheel chair. By telling him to sit down, then it it was sit down or we will clam your chair. Utter embarrassing.

Some of our support was embarrassing today. Guy siting with fifes finest thinking he a comedian all game saying the same non funny crap all game then has a go at a disabled fan In a wheel chair. By telling him to sit down, then it it was sit down or we will clam your chair. Utter embarrassing.

That's just Fifes Finest for you..

Aye, the wheelchair comment was neither big nor clever,  likewise asking the man if he was speaking Polish - disability and racial discrimination all in one.

As for the game - a good few positives? Robertson looked class until tired late on, Vaughan and Callachan put in great shifts as did Murray as a makeshift left back.

That's just Fifes Finest for you..

The sooner these utter cretins stop attending games the better, 4 minutes into the season today and they were hurling abuse at Lennox before switching their attention to the disabled United fans. Everything about that group is embarrassing and they should do us all a favour and stay in the pub on a Saturday where they clearly belong.

Fifes finest at their best.... cringy as always

Aye, the wheelchair comment was neither big nor clever,  likewise asking the man if he was speaking Polish - disability and racial discrimination all in one.
As for the game - a good few positives? Robertson looked class until tired late on, Vaughan and Callachan put in great shifts as did Murray as a makeshift left back.

Good to hear Robertson is back in form. I was really pleased when we signed him, but 45 mins against Morton apart I haven't seen the real Robertson.